Influence Marketing

Influence Marketing Employee Reviews

Brand Ambassador work throughout GTA

Very kind management who care about their employees. They have incentives that they pay to employees in terms of gift cards every month. I worked in grocery stores, PetSmart and now LCBO (which is the most fun)

Pros

Great job that is very social

Cons

Good as a part time gig only, especially if going to school

Great place to start your career!

Worked as a Brand Ambassador. It was a great way to start my business career. It opened doors for me, and I developed lifelong relationships with fellow people working here.

Pros

Relaxed working environment, friendly staff, lots of interaction with people.

Cons

Work was only limited to weekends.

Love the job but...

I have worked there for over 2 years. Suddenly I am not getting hours but the new hires are getting them all. I have disabilities so this was a great job for me. I loved the social aspect of it and demoing different things every weekend. I think some of the supervisors who schedule may not know what they are doing as other people I know aren't getting hours either.

Pros

Variety of demos

Cons

Not many hours a week if any.

Terrible Management

Awful company to work for, no vision, no structure, no career growth. Email communications will go out about things like not being able to celebrate birthdays... because that's relevant to anyone's job?

Cons

Great company and great pay

A really great company and pays well. Management and everyone working there is very nice. Working weekends and evenings and great hours as well as a great hourly rate.

Easy going workplace

Typical day at work involves getting to whatever store your assigned to on time, setting up all your necessary equipment and giving out as many samples as you can.

Great company!

Its all about the promotional activation! They provide great training and great experiences. Staff is supportive and actively involved in everyday problem solving. Everyone is hands on and teamwork oriented.

Pros

Various campaigns and contracts to choose from

Fun environment

Fun environment with many different contracts from food demos, too TIFF events, LCBO in-store samples to animal adoption contracts. Overall exciting place to work.

Pros

Fun diverse work

Cons

Not many hours

Best job for living on the road

The job is highly satisfactory, management is fantastic and always there for you. They move quickly and are highly accommodating! Working with company managers is always a warm experience!

Pros

Quick and Accommodating

This is an very good company to work for.

Prepare station, gather all products to demonstrate. Inform and have discussion with customers of the products shown

Very lively workplace, where going to work becomes fun.

Influence is a wonderful company. Their very pleasant to deal with, and their hiring process was very relaxing. The promotions I have worked for them have been very organised and well planned out. I would definitely pick up any extra promotional work if I am available.

Brand ambassador

A typical day at work consists of walking around and asking people to sign up for events and contests. Most times I worked on my own handing out prizes and merchandise to people in a fast pace environment. I've learned to be more social, working independently and in a team. The co-workers I've worked with are very nice, and goal oriented. The most enjoyable part of this job is going to different venues, events and working with great people, the last job we spent most of the time outdoors and driving to different spots.

Enjoyable working with the public

I enjoyed working with Influence until I moved to the US. I enjoy working with the public. The position entailed set of of demonstrations, tracking product used, reporting in at end of shift on company portal, dealing with store management.

Pros

easy going unstressful work

Cons

equipment not always working or in good repair

Good job

very social, good pay, supervisors who care about your well being. great place to work and amazing company to work for. Good training that prepared me for the job.

Flexible and Fun

I love working for Influence as I have the ability to pick and choose the days I wish to work. I have the ability to meet new folks because of the brand ambassador role. I get to experience new products that are in the marketplace and to learn more about them. I have learnt a great deal about wine since I have been working at LCBO locations. The staff at Influence are very supportive, very understanding and we have great support in our work.

Pros

Flexibility, great support, ideal job for a recent retiree

Cons

Commuting to locations can be somewhat challenging.

Fun and great at building a variety of experiences to put on your future resume.

This is the perfect job for a student. You represent a ton of large corporate organizations doing various marketing related jobs. You gain a ton of awesome experience. Easy to obtain rewards if you are willing to work hard at completing all your goals.

Pros

Tons of valuable recognition, You learn and try a lot of new things.

Cons

Centralized headquarters in Toronto creates the occaisional miscommunication.

productive day at work. new product every shift. the was management that would come by once in a while.

Pros

isolated

Cons

Short hours

Great employers with flexible schedules

Influence Marketing is a great company to work for. You work alone, and the hardest part of the job is standing for the majority of your shift.

Pros

Make above minimum wage

Cons

Standing for entire shift, minus breaks

Wonderful !

Once you arrive at your sobeys store, you call in, then head off to set up your table and find product. This can take anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour depending on the type of demo you have that day. After the table is set up with all need equipment, also making sure that the table is close to the product that you are sampling, to make it easier for costumers to purchase the product if they happen to like it upon trying it. Before handing out samples though, all stock on the floor that you are sampling must be counted and recorded on our call report. Collect a small amount of product and build a nice display to attract customers. Prepare samples and start asking people if they would like to enjoy a sample and then explain all the benefits and selling points while the customer is trying the product. If coupons were sent to the store then hand these out as well. Remember to wash all equipment and put everything back neat and orderly. Once you arrive home you have to fill out a call report which included details like what your product was, how much was there when you started, how many units were there when you left and how many samples you handed out. I adored this job because I get to be the gateway for people trying new things! I also get to try the product and I often have customers asking my opinions on said product and I find that most often people will listen to what I would have to say. I am also a social butterfly, so I have the personality to engage with over 300 people in one day and find a way to make each interaction unique and cheerful experience that -

Pros

Great Pay, You get to try new things, Done online

Cons

Only weekends

fun and enjoyable

stand and execute demos on weekends - boring at times but fun at others.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Influence Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5