Infinity Employee Reviews

Free snacks
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MI16 July 2019
Great environment. Room to grow professionally, and financially. Opportunities to transition to other departments. Being able to collaborate with other team members. All the free snacks. And no weekends.
Pros
Snacks.
Cons
Downsized on May 15th.
fun productive
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  virginia10 July 2019
im just a ojt there (on the job training) so basically they only teach us small stuffs like papers works only they dont teach us how to handle things because its too complicated for us to understand that time
Pros
free luch
Cons
long hour
Temp agency
Laboror (Former Employee) –  Meadville, PA3 July 2019
They are a temp agency. They have great clients but don't pay very well. Most jobs average between $7.50 and $9 an hour. You are more likely to get hired into the place that you're working through them because of the fact that they I hope you get your foot in the door
Pros
They do find good jobs
Cons
Low pay no benifits
Not a real job
Don’t even know (Former Employee) –  Monroe, NC21 June 2019
Short version, this job is a scam they are reported periodically to the better business bureau as a collections scam. WARNING THIS JOB IS NOT WHAT IT SEEMS TO BE!!
Pros
Free alcohol and gifts
Cons
Not worth the time being there
Great company
MATERIAL HANDLER TOOLROOM (Former Employee) –  La Porte, TX19 June 2019
Its a great company to work for and great supervision and insurance benefits loved working for them .id go back to work for them if they called me back .
Pros
Great company
Just a Stepping Stone
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MI6 June 2019
Company advertises you’ll make $40-50k but that’s not possible. You make $13-14/hr. Commission is hard to obtain because you get accounts you can’t even work on. I had 88 accounts and only 18 were workable, meaning you can call them and hope they will accept you building a campaign. Commission decreased 2x since I worked there. They even eliminated one entire department my second week of working there. It was sad for that department.
Pros
Google Ads certification, free chips and pop
Cons
Micromanagement, lack of workable accounts, no way to make commission
Not a good place to work
Collections Agent (Former Employee) –  Monroe, NC29 May 2019
The management and training is poor especially the management, literally got fired had me come and listen to company meeting just to tell me I’m fired afterwards all because I walked back to car to get job script which put me at being late At 9:02 the job opens at 9:00 , but I was already there , It’s completely unprofessional! If I received a call from them I’d think I was being scammed. They expect to get people to pay money & think it’s gonna always happen for employees to actually receive the bonus , they will let you go if you don’t meet it . Management have favorites. Overall that was by far the worse job I’ve taken because of the unprofessional management.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
Unprofessional management, not good pay
Job is fun, room for movement in the company, great people but too unpredictable.
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MI24 May 2019
Great job, great people. Little pay even for leadership. Unorganized. Vendor job so contracts are able to be cancelled at very very short notice. Training was good, but again, unorganized. Nobody seems to know how to do anything right, if I want an answer to how to do something everybody will give me a different answer because nobody knows or they have come up with their own way of doing things and calling it the “right way.” Over all a fun atmosphere but too much inconsistency in the company has lead me elsewhere.
Pros
Free snacks & pop. Fun coworkers and teams.
Cons
30 min lunch. Unorganized company. No job security. Low pay.
This is the place to be!!
Representative (Current Employee) –  Monroe, NC21 May 2019
Very good job. They focus on training and productivity. They break everything down into small bites so we’re not overwhelmed. Very good environment but you have to work.They let you know where you stand and they do whatever they can to avoid letting a person go. This job is not for everyone. They expect you to answer the phone and call with energy. If you want a job where you can make a living and you are willing to put in effort then this will be the easiest job you could apply for. Almost every single person that has been there for over two months is making bonus checks.
Pros
Great training, benefits, 1 hour lunch
Cons
Will hold to a high standard
Great place that offers flexible schedules
Captain, Bartender, Lead, Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TX9 May 2019
It's a great place offers a flexible schedule and decent pay. Itreally worked out for me because I was able to get back into the catering field and gain more experience in this field.
Pros
Relax
Willing to help
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Erie, PA24 March 2019
Willing to find a job that fits your need. But work is not always available. When work is not available it makes paying bills very difficult. It is nice that they offer transportation to employees without means to get to the job.
yeah and no
Inside Sales/Outbound Calls (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MI12 March 2019
its was cool to start off . have to know what you're doing because they don't train you on what you need to know................................................
Sales spotter
SALES/RECEPTION (Former Employee) –  Klerksdorp, North West27 February 2019
Part time job
Spotted cars for sales person and help with the marketing. Love to work with people and be helpful.

Also helped with the admin and paperwork where needed
Interesting
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Monroe, NC13 February 2019
A friendly and welcoming environment, very relaxed and laid back. High expectations for something that is solely based on luck. “The easist $50,000 you can make” but most don’t even make that, even those who have been there and have made good bonus checks. Making the money isn’t hard, it’s just difficult when you have for rely on coworkers who don’t want to work to make it possible. Attendance is mandatory and strict. Can be very motivational and refuses to let you fail or they can make you feel horrible about yourself for “not doing good enough”, depends on the day. The work is easy, as long as you can read a script with energy you’ll do fine. Can be stressful at times, especially when pressure is put on you about making money. Rewards and competitions are given out daily for top collectors. Advancement is non-existent and job security isn’t great either. Don’t expect this job to last.
Pros
Easy work, friendly environment, laid back, good managers, rewarding
Cons
Lack of consistency amongst employees and managers, can be stressful when it doesn’t need to be
Very Grateful For Them
collector (Current Employee) –  Monroe, NC5 February 2019
Some of the negative comments made are simply not true. I really struggled when I first started and I was worried that because I wasn't performing that I was going to be let go, But they believed in me. They stuck it out with me and here it is 3 months later and I love my job. They made a promise that as long as I tried and gave effort they wouldn't let me go and they stayed true to their word. #noexcuses #factz
Life changing Employment
collector (Current Employee) –  Monroe, NC4 February 2019
I personally love this job, but its not for everyone. Yes, the money is real and the training is great. Absolutely love the environment, if you do what is told and open to feedback, it's a breeze. On the other hand if you cant handle being coached this is not the job for you. Overall this is a job for people who are driven and who want more than just an hourly.
Awesome !
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Monroe, NC7 December 2018
Awesome work environment ! The people are amazing and motivational! It's one big family! I love it! I would recommend it to anyone! Easy and laid back
Infinity review
Car Detailing Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL4 December 2018
a typical day at work was fast paced, what i learned from infinity was my management skills. The management at infinity was good. Infinity was very diverse which I liked.
poor management and bad energy
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Miami-Dade County, FL30 November 2018
I am a hard worker and at infinity it was not stimulating at all or enthusiasm for excelling. I was on time everyday and the manager deducted a days pay from me because he thought that did not show on Wednesday which I did. Later on that day I ask him to check the cameras which he did and I was on the job working on time at 7:00 am. The manager then had to reimburse me the money that he owed me for that day, which I felt was bad management on his behalf.
productive,fun,quite place
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Lake in the Hills, IL27 November 2018
The best transportation company I ever worked,love this place,I learned a lot,I am a dispatcher,safety and accounting
The most enjoyable part of my jobs is looking for available loads and type invoces

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infinity. Our community is ready to answer.