Infinity Marketing

Infinity Marketing Employee Reviews

We got along.

This Infinity Marketing Group is not the same one I worked for here in Tempe. They were base out of New Jersey, they were a wholesale company that market AT&T wireless phones and phone cards to business partner through out AZ, NM, and Northern TX.

Sweat Shop - Assembly Line

Founder/CEO is a wonderful person, but he is largely never there and not really part of the business anymore. Senior executive leader comes with bizarre leadership quirks and and remedial brand/visual instincts which leads to low quality work. Prefers affirmation to input. Project management process is inefficient and contributes to the low quality work - no concept of typical agency workflow. Ridiculously short time to complete projects. A lot of talk about going after higher profile brands but ended up being mostly local, disappointing. Order takers vs sales people. Pay is mediocre for the amount of work you're expected to do in the time you're expected to do it.

Pros

Most employees are nice, fun, talented, hard working people. Great HR.

Cons

Low pay, low quality work, overwork employees, not receptive to new ideas outside of their local bubble.

Very unprofessional

Supervisor very slow at answering questions when you have a customer on the line also closers are not available when you have transfers on the line you could hear them cursing playing music supervisor choose gum and eats food while in meetings very unprofessional company.

Kind and friendly people

Very supportive team members, solid culture. Not much transparency from management. Good starter job. Salaries are fairly low as was PTO, but they are at least generous with half days and holiday time

Nefastos

Los jefes de equipo/comerciales te llevan directamente a las visitas en las que tienen ya venta asegurada, de una localidad a otra, haciendo que les acompañes y no dándote la oportunidad de que realices tus propias ventas al no poder trabajar una zona concreta.

Pros

Ninguno

Cons

Todos

Work life balance

Pregnant and needed off for doco appointment and got mad because I needed off. I told the man I needed off because I'm having health issues with my pregnancy I got pregnancy diabetes and had to take a two hour class the man got mad

Overall, would not recommend.

Infinity is a mixed bag. Lots of great lower level employees, but closed-minded upper level management. Average salary for the area, good health benefits. Your quality of life depends on what account you get assigned to. Some media teams are run into the ground (average 50-70 hour weeks) while other departments are encouraged to not work above 40 hours. Overall, would not recommend.

Pros

Health Benefits, Monthly Luncheons

Cons

Management, Retention, Work/Life Balance

Buena

Se trabajaba bien buen ambiente buen trabajo con la gente

Every Young Generation Should Take a Chance at Infinity Marketing Ltd to Build their own.

This is perfect platform for every rising youth. It's provide an environment with huge opportunity to build a bright future. An special culture with full of learning facilities it allows prepare to bring you up.

Awesome

I interned at infinity and I can honestly say that I learned so much from great people. This internship has really helped in advancing my career as a college grad.

Pros

Great company culture

Cons

Great experience in my short time there

The team atmosphere is what got me through the tougher days. You can tell upper management is feeling the pressure and that just trickles down. However, I left on good terms and have nothing but goo things to say about Infinity.

fun workplace

good place to work if you want to be your own boss and work flexible hours getting a good pay as a commision based job.it is also set in a prime business location canary wharf which the business like professional enviroment that one seeks to be in.

Pros

flexible hours, not much pressure.

Cons

hours can be to long.

Easy to work with supervisors as an intern

As an intern you are given responsibilities that may seem monotonous at first, but you gradually start to gain more experience about your work. You are asked to perform more tasks as time goes on. It was not difficult work, although it may seem new to a lot of people who have never experienced digital marketing.

Long Commute and no pay but I got school credit

My internship was part of Clemson's GC co-op certification program. It was unpaid and I had to drive 45 min each way. But I got the credit for school so that's what counts.

Excellent place to boss up!!

I worked under this management and saw an increase in my salary almost immediately. Training was extremely beneficial and they provided me with a start to a higher career. Great place!

Pros

bonuses, and flex-schedule

Productive, efficient, fast growing company with a diverse team of talent

As a web design intern I was able to learn the ins and outs of a fast growing, talented business. Infinity Marketing allowed me to learn and prepare for a future job in the field. I enjoyed my team members and project work and was able to understand the work ethic and process of this successful marketing agency.

A team player who easily adopt to new environment to push to achieve target.

I often plan and prepare my day after i close from work in the evening.My evaluation of the day would inform my decision to review my objectives for tomorrow to complete unfinished business or to pursue for new agenda. Objections ,challenges are clouds that brightens the rainbow.You learn from these curves and must be overcome. Interpersonal skills always help me to co-exist with all employees in the organization.We must agree to disagree with the organizational objectives at our top priority . The though and the hardest part of the job can only be outsmarted by positive thinking. The most enjoyable time is when all team player are racking brains together to overcome a problem.I am a team player who urges or motivate player to forge ahead until the task is done.

Buen trato.

Es una empresa en la que se me ha tratado muy bien y me han ayudado en lo que me ha hecho falta. Otra cosa buena es que tenías flexibilidad de horarios, podías elegir entre media jornada, ya fuera mañana o tarde, o a jornada completa de mañana y tarde. Lo malo del trabajo era que había que ser autónomo y se cobraba según vendieras, si no vendes, no cobras.

Job is FANTASTIC however all the Managers above me quit and I cannot find them. There is a very inefficient call in procedure for orders that could us

JOB is GREAT however they could get a better order entry system and improve the whole company I think.

Pros

Easy money, Easy advancement, Work great hours

Cons

Call in procedure very unprofessional and Managers offen abandon company

A verry streniouis and long work day. Employees are backed up by excellent management and teachers dedicated to impoving salesmenship

This was my first sales job. I entered the company at the age of 19. It showed me what it took to successfully sell products to businesses, and be hungry while doing it. It was a straight commission based job with a high turnover rate. However, it had a great promotion system and 4 months after I began I was promoted to a leadership role at age 19. We sold various products for various companies. A typical day consisted of hitting the streets in a suit and tie and cold calling on businesses. I did well on the commission scale, but was offered a better job with better commissions. I left after a little over 1 year of being hired. I credit this job to teaching me the success of sales.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infinity Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement