Infinity Health

Infinity Health Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews
Good place to work great boss and good environment. Fair wages and easy to deal with co-workers. They gave me a job when I was first starting and were good to me ever since.
As a new grad from the UK, management were approachable and supportive. They encourage you to further your knowledge and skills with access to training courses and workshops.

You made your own schedule and were assigned a caseload with a wide variation to challenge and develop your knowledge and skills.

Although this is an independent working role, your colleagues are very approachable to assist or guide with complex cases.

This is a great position for those who enjoy working independently and organizing services tailored to the clients needs. This role allows you to delve deeper into the practice of OT with support and guidance of your colleagues and managers.

I particularly enjoyed working through the complex cases, breaking down and assessing clients needs and researching services that assisted them. Although, I faced challenges with clients and/or locating appropriate services at times, I thoroughly enjoyed my role.

I've never experienced such supportive management and I would highly recommend Infinity Health, especially to those new grads that are just starting out.
Pros
Flexible work hours, access to HQ at any time, complex and challenging cases
Cons
Distance to head office (Abbotsford), self-discipline to work from home
Typical day involve a lot travelling time on the road, i.e. driving to client's place , replying and writing emails and report writing . Great flexibilty at work, if you are highly discipline and motivate this is great fit for you. You get what you work hard for.
Colleagues especially managers are very helpful in this company.

Proactive is key to this job, it is on the job training, if you ask tons of questions and seek out to your colleagues and keep a look out for professional continuous education, it is perfect.

Lastly, this is a highly independent job, what I really like about this company it that they have an office near downtown Vancouver , which is I loved...

Personally for me , what I love is that this job has great flexibility ( this mean you can go holiday as and when you like) and variety of clientele.

Downside would be a lot of driving and being quite sole at work i.e. driving and writing reports majority of the time ( ~70-80%)
Pros
offices
Cons
driving
After wrapping up my OT studies, I was looking for an employer that would offer support as I entered the work world. With Infinity Health, I was able to find the right fit between structured support and independence. Additionally, I have always felt that the company has my back which has bolstered my confidence and enabled me to develop into a better clinician.
Pros
Supportive company who cares about their clinicians and clients. Benefits.
Cons
Can take time to develop work/life balance.
Working in this field offers a unique array of complex and dynamic challenges that require innovative thinking and problem solving. What immediately struck me about Infinity Health was the fact that I was given support and mentorship when needed but was otherwise had the independence to form my own individual methods of practicing and utilizing clinical reasoning. Having moved to British Columbia from Toronto, I love being able to take on cases in different parts of the greater Vancouver area that allow me to spend my days nestled in the beauty of the province.
Pros
Flexible/autonomous scheduling and dynamic skill development
Cons
Complex cases