Infinity Health Employee Reviews

You get what you work hard for.
Occupational therapist (Current Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC15 April 2019
Typical day involve a lot travelling time on the road, i.e. driving to client's place , replying and writing emails and report writing . Great flexibilty at work, if you are highly discipline and motivate this is great fit for you. You get what you work hard for.
Colleagues especially managers are very helpful in this company.

Proactive is key to this job, it is on the job training, if you ask tons of questions and seek out to your colleagues and keep a look out for professional continuous education, it is perfect.

Lastly, this is a highly independent job, what I really like about this company it that they have an office near downtown Vancouver , which is I loved...

Personally for me , what I love is that this job has great flexibility ( this mean you can go holiday as and when you like) and variety of clientele.
Downside would be a lot of driving and being quite sole at work i.e. driving and writing reports majority of the time ( ~70-80%)
Pros
offices
Cons
driving
A Supportive Work Environment for New OT Grads
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC4 April 2019
After wrapping up my OT studies, I was looking for an employer that would offer support as I entered the work world. With Infinity Health, I was able to find the right fit between structured support and independence. Additionally, I have always felt that the company has my back which has bolstered my confidence and enabled me to develop into a better clinician.
Pros
Supportive company who cares about their clinicians and clients. Benefits.
Cons
Can take time to develop work/life balance.
Fulfilling & Engaging Work
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC4 April 2019
Working in this field offers a unique array of complex and dynamic challenges that require innovative thinking and problem solving. What immediately struck me about Infinity Health was the fact that I was given support and mentorship when needed but was otherwise had the independence to form my own individual methods of practicing and utilizing clinical reasoning. Having moved to British Columbia from Toronto, I love being able to take on cases in different parts of the greater Vancouver area that allow me to spend my days nestled in the beauty of the province.
Pros
Flexible/autonomous scheduling and dynamic skill development
Cons
Complex cases

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infinity Health. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8