Infinity Health

Infinity Health Employee Reviews

Supportive Environment and Caring Manager

It's the best company I ever worked!The manager is friendly, caring and reasonable. They are able to strike the balance between autonomy and supervision. The pay is higher than market range and is based on your experience. They also provide paid training to get you familiarize with your work. Would totally recommend this job to fresh graduates as well as seasoned therapists.

Pros

More than fair pay, Caring Management, Supportive Environment

Cons

Long Time Driving, Require you to be very disciplined

Supportive for new grad and opportunities for ongoing learning

I have been working for Infinity Health for almost 2 years. I started as a new grad and was provided with training and mentorship, as well as a fair wage. I have had ongoing support from management and peers and definitely feel like I am part of a community. Also, management supports and encourages learning opportunities (conferences, courses, workshops, etc.) to advance your knowledge and skills.

Flexible and Supported Work in Kinesiology

Infinity Health was one of three kinesiology positions offered to me that I accepted when I graduated university, and I've been with the company 4 1/2 years now! Being a new grad but having some volunteer experience in the field mainly shadowing, I was paired up with one of the more experienced kins with Infinity to see what the typical patients looked like and was thrilled by the variety of patients that I got to work with. The OTs helped me out a lot in my first few months on the job as well, which helped build up my confidence.You work for yourself but not by yourself, which is awesome! You have complete control of your schedule, if you want to take a week or two off for vacation, you can do so at any time. You're paid fairly, which can be hard to find in kinesiology unfortunately. And you're part of a positive, supportive, and fun work culture. Creating a healthy work/life balance was challenging at first but once you get accustomed to it then the ability to make your own schedule can be greatly used to your advantage. Overall, Infinity Health has been a great company to me and has allowed me to grow immensely in the field of kinesiology!

Pros

Fair wages. Flexible schedule, Independent but supported work, Fun work culture, Supported training for new grads

Cons

Lot of driving but you get used to it, Can be challenging to create healthy work/life balance

Amazing support for a new grad

I began working with Infinity Health as my first job after graduating and have had a great experience with the company. Management provided thorough training and continues to provide great support and mentorship. Although the job is very independent, the company makes an effort to connect co-workers through peer support groups and (virtual) socials. The work itself is a good mix of assessing, treating, consulting, report writing, and driving.

Pros

Supportive management

Cons

Difficulty creating work-life balance

Independent with appropriate support

I have been at Infinity for about 1.5 years now and really enjoy working here. The work is very independent with as much or as little support as you need. The staff is very friendly and the management is very positive and provides great training and mentorship.

If you are a lifelong learner and value professional growth this company is for you

A typical day at work as an occupational therapist (OT) involves driving, report writing, and treatment or assessment of clients. In this role there is a substantial amount of case consultation and independence. We work with private and public fee payers in British Columbia. OTs primarily work with adults all across the lifespan. We assist these clients with remediation or compensatory rehabilitation to promote functioning in physical, cognitive, and psychosocial domains to assist in their return to functioning in self-care, leisure, and productivity. There's a lot to learn and if you have a passion for learning this job is the right fit for you. Management supports you with professional development, professional growth, mentoring, report editing and feedback. With regards to company culture, if you reach out to other company employees/contractors they will be glad to assist you. Additionally, there is a Voluntary Peer Support program which helps develop reflection skills and offers non-managerial support to problem solve and develop professional skills. Working as part of a team can be challenging at times and in this role we are responsible for guiding our client's rehabilitation which can be daunting at times.

Pros

Professional development and professional growth. Flexibility to provide telehealth. Benefits.

Cons

Can take time to develop work/life balance and cases can be complex.

Flexible and rewarding job

My job as a kinesiologist with Infinity allowed for flexibility with my life. While balancing my work with athletes and being a firefighter, it was the perfect fit.Also, the job was rewarding. I got to work with patients of diverse history. Built my skills to adapt and problem solve.

Pros

Flexibility/problem solving

Cons

Driving

The work place is place where you can show your compassion and caring personality.

When I started to work with Infinity, the sense of belonging, confidence and purpose of my work filed me with joy. Would like to stay with company for long period of time. Management at Infinity is amazing. So friendly, understanding and supporting. I am fully satisfied to work with Infinity Health Care. The most enjoyable part of the job is opportunity to help people in needs.

Good place to work great boss and good environment

Good place to work great boss and good environment. Fair wages and easy to deal with co-workers. They gave me a job when I was first starting and were good to me ever since.

Most supportive management ever encountered!

As a new grad from the UK, management were approachable and supportive. They encourage you to further your knowledge and skills with access to training courses and workshops. You made your own schedule and were assigned a caseload with a wide variation to challenge and develop your knowledge and skills. Although this is an independent working role, your colleagues are very approachable to assist or guide with complex cases. This is a great position for those who enjoy working independently and organizing services tailored to the clients needs. This role allows you to delve deeper into the practice of OT with support and guidance of your colleagues and managers. I particularly enjoyed working through the complex cases, breaking down and assessing clients needs and researching services that assisted them. Although, I faced challenges with clients and/or locating appropriate services at times, I thoroughly enjoyed my role. I've never experienced such supportive management and I would highly recommend Infinity Health, especially to those new grads that are just starting out.

Pros

Flexible work hours, access to HQ at any time, complex and challenging cases

Cons

Distance to head office (Abbotsford), self-discipline to work from home

You get what you work hard for.

Typical day involve a lot travelling time on the road, i.e. driving to client's place , replying and writing emails and report writing . Great flexibilty at work, if you are highly discipline and motivate this is great fit for you. You get what you work hard for. Colleagues especially managers are very helpful in this company. Proactive is key to this job, it is on the job training, if you ask tons of questions and seek out to your colleagues and keep a look out for professional continuous education, it is perfect. Lastly, this is a highly independent job, what I really like about this company it that they have an office near downtown Vancouver , which is I loved... Personally for me , what I love is that this job has great flexibility ( this mean you can go holiday as and when you like) and variety of clientele. Downside would be a lot of driving and being quite sole at work i.e. driving and writing reports majority of the time ( ~70-80%)

Pros

offices

Cons

driving

A Supportive Work Environment for New OT Grads

After wrapping up my OT studies, I was looking for an employer that would offer support as I entered the work world. With Infinity Health, I was able to find the right fit between structured support and independence. Additionally, I have always felt that the company has my back which has bolstered my confidence and enabled me to develop into a better clinician.

Pros

Supportive company who cares about their clinicians and clients. Benefits.

Cons

Can take time to develop work/life balance.

Fulfilling & Engaging Work

Working in this field offers a unique array of complex and dynamic challenges that require innovative thinking and problem solving. What immediately struck me about Infinity Health was the fact that I was given support and mentorship when needed but was otherwise had the independence to form my own individual methods of practicing and utilizing clinical reasoning. Having moved to British Columbia from Toronto, I love being able to take on cases in different parts of the greater Vancouver area that allow me to spend my days nestled in the beauty of the province.

Pros

Flexible/autonomous scheduling and dynamic skill development

Cons

Complex cases

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infinity Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9