InField Marketing Group Employee Review

View all InField Marketing Group reviews

Law Suit looking for a place to happen! (AKA Infield Marketing)
Former Rep (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg4 October 2013
Beware of this company !!!, seriously !!! ... This company use to be known as 'Infield Marketing' and does not have a good reputation for being fair. They treated me extremely poorly and ripped me off!

Influence Marketing expects all reps to take full legal responsibility while being told to listen and follow the instructions of their Field Manager, under normal circumstances such would be understandable; however, when the Field Manager orders the Brand Ambassadors to lie when reporting their hours and making up false locations never visited is just wrong, especially when the Client of the brand being represented is watching!

This company misreported on purpose to me the realistic hours that I would be working as part of my agreed employment. Just under 40 hours at $18.00 for a few weeks is not the same as 1 - 2 hours per day per shift being paid by hour and not as a contractor charging a standard agreed fee.

The 'executive' in charge of accounts is truly clueless on the basics of Branding and what is required for basic field and guerrilla marketing campaigns.

All reps are required to sign a contract, but are treated like direct employees being micro managed and orders to take their chances on entering private properties for the purpose of commercial advertisements / promotions then told the client being promoted had authorized Brand Ambassadors to be on said properties unauthorized, with absolutely zero backup if things go wrong.

A standard street team operates on guess what... the streets... but being ordered to enter shopping malls without permission
  more... is just going to get the Brand Ambassadors barred and or escorted off the Malls property... Security patrols every 20 to 30 minutes and that is not including loss prevention officers walking around and reporting back to security. Keep in mind that Brand Ambassadors are wearing branded uniforms, handing out freebies, and typically drawing a lot of attention. (not a guerrilla marketing campaign)

The best thing to do with this company when handed a contract is to rip it up, trust me it's not worth the paper it is written on. Save your time and effort for a professional marketing company that appreciates the fundamentals of marketing. You might be missing a legitimate opportunity!

Best of luck, protect yourself !!!
Pros
obvious incompetence
Cons
zeo ability to fulfill legal obligations to clients being promoted within the field.

Other InField Marketing Group Employee Reviews

Great job
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Niagara Region21 March 2018
Management is helpful, fair & goes above & beyond to show appreciation for a job well done. A program for everyone & training provided. I love interacting with people so this job is tailored man for me.
Pros
Expenses paid
Cons
Nil
Magical
Promotional Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 November 2017
Simply magical place I cannot say how magical this place really is - everyime I think about it - simply magical - if you believe in magic you are lucky as it is magical.
Pros
Lots of magic
Cons
Not enough magic