View all Industry Canada reviews

Industry Canada Employee Review

Industry Canada

A typical work day was going through various applications and making the necessary adjustments or changes. I learned a lot from report tools, front end UI and UX as well as back end coding, framework, server side and databases. The environment was very good and everyone working there were really motivated and easy going, it made for an easy work area where a lot was able to get done.

Productive and fast-paced environment

I worked at Industry Canada for over 20 years and I enjoyed working with my peers and subordinates. I especially enjoyed the location, i.e. downtown which took me roughly 25 minutes by bus to get to work. The job was stimulating and i was able to move up the ladder fairly quickly. I would recommend anyone who is truly interested in working in a fast-paced environment and enjoys teamwork to seriously consider working at Industry Canada.

Very Clicky culture

they abuse temp workers and bully them in to working long hours. they rarely hire them full time and just continue to renew the contract with the hiring firm so they never have to give you benefits or paid vacation
Same location

Worked there as a student

Horrible management of employees and resources. Many inefficiencies. Lack of oversight, career development, motivation. Cancelled my contract without telling myself or my manager.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Industry Canada. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement