Industrielle Alliance Employee Review

View all Industrielle Alliance reviews

Fast paced environment with exciting challenges, and constant expanding knowledge.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZ28 August 2012
In at 7:30AM, and on the go until end of the day. I address client inquiries on 403b & 457b Annuity plans and features, as well as life insurance products plans and features. I’ve learned how to calculate loans, required minimum distributions, and penalty free withdrawals since I started here. My co-workers are some of the best people I've ever worked with. They offer support if you need it, and they're always there to identify with when things don't go perfectly. The hardest part of my job is relying on a third party company to process all of the requests we receive. It presents challenges because processing times vary, and things are processed incorrectly, constantly. It is my job to answer calls and be the "in-between" communicator between clients and the processing team. I really enjoy helping clients achieve what they are trying to accomplish. It's always my pleasure to deliver good news to clients. Just knowing I have been part of the equation that created the outcome clients are requesting gives me satisfaction.
The reason I am back in the market for employment is the company I work for decided to sell their entire annuities administration, and I am directly affected. When I joined the company last December, I thought it would be a great place to grow with and advance with over time. But, since interest rates are so low, the company felt they were unable to be competitive and made the decision to sell the annuities division. I am sad because not only will I be laid off, but I will really miss the people I work with.
Pros
birthday celebrations, luncheons, omelette bar, office bowling, fun committee.
Cons
relying on third party company for processing paperwork.

Other Industrielle Alliance Employee Reviews

apprentissage nouvelle formation
Conseiller en sécurité financière (Former Employee) –  Gatineau, QC16 April 2018
premier emploi à la sortie du collège

développer des aptitudes pour aborder les gens, clients et future clients.

apprendre à organiser son travail.
Pros
salaire
Cons
laissé à moi seul souvent
moyen
Expert en sinistre ( claim adjuster ) (Former Employee) –  Quebec City, QC14 April 2018
travail soir fin de semaine
travail selon generalite

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Industrielle Alliance. Our community is ready to answer.