Industrial Light & Magic

Industrial Light & Magic Employee Reviews

Canada3 reviews
It is a very good place to work, especially if you are interested in the film industry
My role as an intern was very different from the others around me. However, despite the differences, it was a very welcoming workplace and my colleagues were instrumental in teaching me the ropes. The work was heavy and often consisted of a good mix of manual labour and technical knowledge application.
Fun workplace
it was a really good place to work, learnt a lot and reforced my skills.
amazing team and amazing movies to work on, really happy to had the chance to work at ILM
fun and stimulating working environment
The time I spent in ILM was mainly focusing on experiencing runner job and talk to artists from different departments. I gained the experience of the generally workflow and responsibility of teamwork when working in the industry. Everyone was super friendly there. The advice artists gave me was really helpful. It also helped me choosing my future specialist direction. It was an incredible experience. The working environment was awesome.