Indochino

Indochino Employee Reviews for Fitness Consultant

Found 1 review matching the search
Great co-workers, poor management, demeaning environment
Everything about this job description is a lie, particularly the "about us" portion.
It sounds engaging when in reality, all they want you to do is alter poor quality suits pinned by people with no training. There is no appreciation for an expert opinion, no will to improve, and no reward for being engaged and helpful. All talk of promotion and advancement is lip-service to see how long they can string you along in your current position while giving title-only promotions to people they think are more gullible.

The physical environment is dirty and poorly cared for, machinery, chairs and basic tools are poor quality or completely absent. The year I spent at Indochino wast was a soul-crushing and made me think about changing professions entirely. Do not work here.
Pros
Set schedule, accommodating of time off requests, amazing co-workers
Cons
No organization, no leadership, training or standards for tailors, supplies bought by people who know nothing about tailoring, on Amazon when we're down the street from the best fashion disctict in Canada.
Official response from Indochino
23 July 2018
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to hear that you felt your year with us wasn’t a good experience, and we are constantly looking at ways that we can improve our employee offering. It would have been useful to have raised your concerns whilst you were with us so that we could make improvements and address any issues. That being said, if you would like to chat with someone in People and Culture about your experience of any concerns then please do get in touch with us.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indochino. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9