Indiva

Indiva Pay & benefits reviews

The thought of working at a place like this is cool to most people due to the nature of it. But then you actually start working there and you quickly realize you probably should have taken the other job offer. The doors are constantly revolving with new employees coming in and then quickly going out. That may have something to do with how things are handled. Benefits are paid by the company after 3 months, that's a bonus. Parking is sparse.
No job security at all. Extremely repetitive, hard on the neck and back. You are ALWAYS being watched here. You could be good at your job and still be fired. Good luck making it past your 3 months.
Pros
The people that you work with are friendly
Cons
Management. Job security. Repetition. Short breaks.
Don't expect to make big bucks at the start. Decent looking very clean facility. Nice work perks and benefits, stocks. Be weary of the shady management looking to take advantage of young workers lack of knowledge on their labour rights.
When I started at Indiva I was unsure what to expect with the job. Previous to this job I worked as a web developer at a tech startup so I expected long hours of staring at website code everyday. I was incredibly glad to find out this wasn't the case. Everyone at Indiva is very welcoming and by the end of my first day I already felt incredibly lucky to have this job. Every day is very different but in the best way. In the six months I've been here I've done so much and learned a ton about the company and look forward to being here a lot longer. Indiva is growing faster everyday and is a company I am proud to work for!
Pros
Benefits, Good Wages, Stock Plan, Friendly Co-Workers
Indiva was a decent place to work for the time being. Unfortunately there were no benefits or opportunities for advancement.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Management was a little dodgy
Official response from Indiva
20 December 2019
I think you are describing a different company. INDIVA is not a construction company, we are a licensed cannabis producer and manufacturer of high quality cannabis products. INDIVA offers benefits to employees after completing 3 months of work.