Indiva Employee Reviews

Great Place To Work in an Exciting Industry
Event Specialist/Communications (Current Employee) –  Office environment29 May 2019
Great place to work. Indiva is still considered a ‘start up’, which means it is evolving…as with any business (and life in general) there will be ‘growing pains’ but that is part of the journey. What I have learned is that leadership/management at Indiva LEARN from all of it and grow…as individuals, as teams, and as a company. Expectation of working here should be realistic (ie) if you are in production vs. admin or head office, the dynamics and work will be different, obviously. A good attitude and being a dedicated hardworking individual with a positive attitude is important…with any job/career such is the case with Indiva. Leadership/Management are certainly open to listening to concerns and taking your concerns into consideration. If you don’t speak up, how will things change? Overall, two thumbs up. C-Suite and management are AWESOME, IMO. Great leadership. It’s an ever-evolving and ever-expanding industry with lots to offer..and Indiva is a dynamic part of that.
Pros
Exciting Industry, Team Atmosphere, Great Benefits, Good Leadership, Growing Company
Cons
None really, Just be realistic in your expectations (eg) production atmosphere vs office admin, be open to change & learning (growing business)
A Workplace to Look Forward to Every Day
eCommerce Specialist (Current Employee) –  London, ON6 May 2019
When I started at Indiva I was unsure what to expect with the job. Previous to this job I worked as a web developer at a tech startup so I expected long hours of staring at website code everyday. I was incredibly glad to find out this wasn't the case.

Everyone at Indiva is very welcoming and by the end of my first day I already felt incredibly lucky to have this job. Every day is very different but in the best way. In the six months I've been here I've done so much and learned a ton about the company and look forward to being here a lot longer.

Indiva is growing faster everyday and is a company I am proud to work for!
Pros
Benefits, Good Wages, Stock Plan, Friendly Co-Workers
INDIVA sets the standards high!
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  London, ON6 May 2019
Not only am I proud to work for an Licensed Producer that sets high standards within the cannabis industry, INDIVA is also a passionate, forward-thinking, and pleasant place to work! I consistently learn new things, and feel that I am valued as an employee. Management is easy to talk to, and my co-workers are team-oriented and courteous.
Pros
Cannabis
Cons
Productive and fun work place where staff feels like family
Production assistant (Current Employee) –  London, ON5 May 2019
Indiva has a culture like no other... I've created bonds with coworkers that will last a life time, I'm happy, and I'm excited to go to work every day.
Pros
Amazing staff
Cons
Indoors
Classic construction position with a decent salary
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  London, ON12 January 2017
Indiva was a decent place to work for the time being. Unfortunately there were no benefits or opportunities for advancement.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Management was a little dodgy