Indiva

Indiva Employee Reviews

Canada14 reviews
The thought of working at a place like this is cool to most people due to the nature of it. But then you actually start working there and you quickly realize you probably should have taken the other job offer. The doors are constantly revolving with new employees coming in and then quickly going out. That may have something to do with how things are handled. Benefits are paid by the company after 3 months, that's a bonus. Parking is sparse.
Highly recommend not working for the company. Management is unprofessional and seemed very confused to what was going on each day. Watched dozen of people get walked out. Management was very misleading. Good luck getting past 3 months probation period.
Pros
Zero
Cons
Job stability
No job security at all.
Extremely repetitive, hard on the neck and back.

You are ALWAYS being watched here.

You could be good at your job and still be fired.

Good luck making it past your 3 months.
Pros
The people that you work with are friendly
Cons
Management. Job security. Repetition. Short breaks.
My time at indiva was short but impressionable, I didn’t experience anything pleasant while working for this company. They lacked organization, management, training, and overall professionalism. They take advantage of workers, even during a pandemic. It was a stressful and demanding environment of reaching goals without any structure or direction. Management did little to acknowledge or solve anyone’s concerns.
Pros
Some coworkers
Cons
Management, reliability, lacks professionalism
Short stay with Indiva, friendly atmostphere and peers but very shady management. Some professionalism but lack of inmaturaity and direction throughout the building will stunt career growth as an employee.
I have NEVER woken up in the morning looking forward to going to work... until I started working @ Indiva. I love that I still have lots of energy left for my kids when I get home at the end of the day :)
Pros
What every place of employment should be!!
Cons
Needs more bathrooms (but they're working on it!)
Divided into two areas; processing and grow. Both areas were poorly managed. Seems great for processing employees. Growers have many challenges and preferred past practice seems to be to dismiss growers when challenges arise.
Working with awesome people who share a passion for the products we make - I look forward to coming to work every single day. Everyone is friendly and approachable. Management is fair and makes an effort to notice everyone for their contributions.
Don't expect to make big bucks at the start. Decent looking very clean facility. Nice work perks and benefits, stocks. Be weary of the shady management looking to take advantage of young workers lack of knowledge on their labour rights.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Indiva?
The title says it all, I have been with Indiva for 2 weeks now and I cannot say enough good things. The people are so amazing and welcoming and the workplace culture is very positive, great energy throughout the whole company. Do you want to feel great about going to work everyday? If you do then come join the team!
Pros
Everything!
Cons
nil
When I started at Indiva I was unsure what to expect with the job. Previous to this job I worked as a web developer at a tech startup so I expected long hours of staring at website code everyday. I was incredibly glad to find out this wasn't the case.

Everyone at Indiva is very welcoming and by the end of my first day I already felt incredibly lucky to have this job. Every day is very different but in the best way. In the six months I've been here I've done so much and learned a ton about the company and look forward to being here a lot longer.

Indiva is growing faster everyday and is a company I am proud to work for!
Pros
Benefits, Good Wages, Stock Plan, Friendly Co-Workers
Not only am I proud to work for an Licensed Producer that sets high standards within the cannabis industry, INDIVA is also a passionate, forward-thinking, and pleasant place to work! I consistently learn new things, and feel that I am valued as an employee. Management is easy to talk to, and my co-workers are team-oriented and courteous.
Pros
Cannabis
Cons
Indiva has a culture like no other... I've created bonds with coworkers that will last a life time, I'm happy, and I'm excited to go to work every day.
Pros
Amazing staff
Cons
Indoors
Indiva was a decent place to work for the time being. Unfortunately there were no benefits or opportunities for advancement.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Management was a little dodgy
Official response from Indiva
20 December 2019
I think you are describing a different company. INDIVA is not a construction company, we are a licensed cannabis producer and manufacturer of high quality cannabis products. INDIVA offers benefits to employees after completing 3 months of work.