Indigo Books & Music Inc. Employee Review

View all Indigo Books & Music Inc. reviews

Excellent work atmosphere
Loss Prevention Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 August 2013
A typical day at Indigo Books & Music Inc includes creating reports, communications with other departments, and providing inventory analysis.

Other Indigo Books & Music Inc. Employee Reviews

Fun place to work, if you've got the right environment
Customer Experience Representative (Former Employee) –  Truro, NS24 April 2018
I thoroughly enjoyed my time working at Coles/Indigo, it's the usual, put away stock, help customers, etc. Just make sure you enjoy your co-workers. Personally, I loved working there until certain co-workers were employed and made my time there a nightmare. I have no doubt future employees and current employees won't feel at home there, I surely did, as long as I was working with the right co-workers who never made any creepy remarks.
Pros
Discount is really good
Cons
Boring environment if co-workers are annoying
The coworkers are good management not so much
Key Holder/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Red Deer, AB23 April 2018
For the most part your coworkers are great and it's friendly. It can be good job. I learned a lot from this job and the people I worked with. Management leaves quite a bit to be desired especially the higher they are in the company. It can be long hours such as having to go in hours before the store opens or stay an hour after to finish tasks.
Pros
The coworkers
Cons
Long hours and sometimes repetitive

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indigo Books & Music Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.