Indigo Books & Music Inc. Employee Review

View all Indigo Books & Music Inc. reviews

High-stress for a low-paying job.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON15 December 2012
I found Indigo to be a company only focused on making money - they put so much stress on the workers to sell, sell, sell. The only issue I had is that I would be stressed over a job where I got paid basically minimum wage and had no respect. It had nothing to do with the managers or my coworkers, but rather the corporate side of the business.

Other Indigo Books & Music Inc. Employee Reviews

Stock Person (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC24 May 2018
Awesome perks with awesome staff and very organised. Learned a lot about merchandising and product placement. Would work there again if able.Hardest part was the early hours.
Great place to work, flexible schedules, benefits for all employees, regardless of hours.
Customer Experience Representative (Current Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK24 May 2018
If you can get a position at Indigo, hold on to it for dear life! They respect their employees, offer scholarships for schooling, dental and medical benefits for all employees regardless of hours, flexible hours, you are able to transfer or work at any other Indigo location in Canada, and employee discount!
Pros
Pretty much everything.
Cons
I wish there were more hours to go around.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indigo Books & Music Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.