Independent Pharmacy

Independent Pharmacy Employee Reviews

Productive and increase my skill related all scope of pharmacy practice

As a manager, it was quite experience engaged in all required pharmacy management on top of practicing major pharmacist job such as filling prescriptions ,doing medreviews and providing injection. As the scope of pharmacy practice expanded, I would like to be more forcus on new scope of practice in a large pharmacy settings such as chain store without management of store.

fun work place

productive and nice workplace, competitive, friendly work environment. the hardest part is satisfying the patient. The enjoyable part is helping the patients

Customer service

Your own boss,Good Customer Service, Job satisfaction, weekends off. sense of responsibility and accomplishment, Maintaining and controlling your own inventory. Guiding your team to finish job on time

moderate company

moderate company, good salary. Flexible working hours and paid holidays. Management was good and understanding. Shortage in personnel was always a problem with them.

Interesting Role

This role can be quite daunting at times. Some people are not really interested in giving up smoking but you can help them. You need to be understanding and supportive

Reason for leaving

Was terminated because of a minor error on my part and my PTSD. I had explained and was told to leave the property or they'd call the police. I had a panic attack.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

boring and needs work.

this pharmacy needs work and better management. i didnt get paid enough. there are no carreer advancement and the pay is very low and there are alot of work.

Passion to work as community pharmacist

- I am work almost all days except Public holiday. - I learned so many thing because I worked as relief pharmacist. - each and every pharmacy like my work and moreover I have experience in independent pharmacy as well as chain pharmacy like Walmart. - I enjoy my work and like to face the new challenges.

relax

Independent was a very nice and calm location, just the drive was very stressful do to the traffic and the time of morning you had to be there and also the traffic on the way home was just as bad so I would spend at least 4 hours in traffic everyday and that was to stressful.

Pros

flexible

Cons

too far

Overall Growth in skill

1.Learned to managed pharmacy 2.Patient focused Service. 3.Organized different clinic at pharmacy level with the help of nurse practitioner

Pros

Skill Advancement

Cons

na

productive and nice people

I enjoyed working there. People were nice. we were fast and careful and try to help people as much as we could. i liked my job there. nice people and it was productive.

enjoyed ownership of my own business/pharmacy

I performed all duties as PIC as well as compounded special medication and marketed my business to doctors and home health agencies. Provided group insurance for my employees. provieded delivery services for my customers that needed it and billed attorneys for their clients accounts.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Independent Pharmacy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement