Hmmm.. working hours eh? This ones a real doozy with ILC as they’ll change your schedule at any given moment for their own benefits. Also without notification.
They ask for your availability and say you’re eligible for your vacation time but call/harass on days off and schedule outside of your availability. So again.. real doozy with this company. With there zero consistency and common sense with scheduling all together.
Lots of hours available. Because they have no staff to complete the hours. They cut consumer calls so you get yelled at daily. Your expected to take a line but then then call you daily to take extra shifts. Even when your on a booked off vacation.
Not at all flexible like they try and sell upon hire. All over the place with many hrs between.
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Independent Living Centre of Waterloo Reg…4 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Independent Living Centre of Waterloo Region?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Independent Living Centre of Waterloo Region, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Independent Living Centre of Waterloo Region?One person answered
- How was or is your work experience with Independent Living Centre of Waterloo Region?One person answered