Thank GOD this place went under.
Produce Clerk (Former Employee) – Abbotsford, BC – 4 March 2019
The good things about this place: It taught me how to be emotionally resilient, it gave me my first job experience, and it gave me some pocket change to spend. My department manager was pretty cool too.
The bad things:
- Store owner was a corrupt thug
- Union benefits practically useless
- Workplace community was toxic and unfriendly
- Place got robbed every other day
- Job security practically non-existent.
Thank GOD the store went under!