Indeed
Happiness score is 69 out of 100

Indeed Employee Reviews with Jobs

Canada44 reviews

Found 44 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,024 reviews

The business continues to evolve!

Featured review

Indeed selected this as a representative review
Indeed is a great place to work. Like any company that goes through massive growth in a short period of time, there will be challenges; like culture shift, obfuscation of vision at different levels of management and inconsistent planning. However during the 'teenage' years, we're getting over some of those growing pains and really coming into our own and re-establishing our culture, clarifying our goals and delivering clear plans to be successful. Everything used to be extremely fun and carefree, but things always were when you were a kid! Now that we're growing up, things are a little more serious, but that is critical to continue to evolve as a business. Additionally, in context of a global pandemic, Indeed is consistently exceeding expectations of how it is supporting its employees, communities and clients and I am truly proud to be a part of this group.

Great company to work for

Great company to work for! All work is remote. Fast-paced, you must be comfortable to make quick decisions, answer emails quickly, find solutions to issues fast.Must be great at communicating (mostly written communication with most teams) and be ok to work independently. Attention to detail is very important. The job can be overwhelming but once you figure it out, things become easier. However, things are in constant change, so must be comfortable with constant changes too.Indeed provides a lot of training but there are updates all the time so you have to keep yourself informed. Must be curious and inquisitive. There are live training sessions, but a lot of the training is self-guided.People are great and happy to lend a hand.

20 June 2022
We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Your feedback will be very helpful for those who are considering working #insideindeed!

Insights into Indeed

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to learn new things

Great company with a great mission and culture!

Working at Indeed has been an amazing experience. In 4 years I was able to progress through the business and receive 2 promotions. The compensation is very fair and they truly do care about their employees work/life balance. Every leader I have had truly cares about my development both professionally and personally. Sales targets can be challenging but if you're willing to put in the work the opportunities for success and career advancement are endless at a company with a great mission!

Pros

culture, opportunity for growth and career advancement

Cons

time consuming internal processes

11 April 2022
Hi there! Thank you for your feedback. We're delighted to read that you enjoy a healthy work-life balance, are happy with your compensation, and are growing #insideindeed!

Best employer I've ever worked for!

You feel that you're contributing to people's success every day. There are great opportunities for career growth while getting great benefits and a good compensation.

Pros

Good benefits, unlimited paid time off, career growth and great coworkers

Cons

Some corporate processes can be improved to become more efficient

11 April 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your experience working with us. We're so glad to read that you're enjoying your time #insideindeed!

Seriously amazing company to work for.

Amazing people and great company culture. Very happy to be part of this team. Amazing benefits and great work life balance! I feel like feedback is taken seriously by management, and leadership has just been amazing handling the pandemic.

Belle et bonne entreprise

Très belle entreprise, axée sur le bien être des employés. Communication ouverte, activités pour les employés, flexibilité au niveau de l'horaire, belle conciliation travail famille

Pros

Rythme de travail normal, belles conditions de travail dans l'entrepôt, belle atmosphère de travail

22 February 2022
Merci de nous avoir écrit un avis ! Nous sommes ravis de lire vos commentaires positifs. Nous avons hâte de vous voir grandir #insideindeed !

Amazing people and great company culture

Amazing people and great company culture. Very happy to be part of this team.

4 February 2022
Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review. We're happy to hear that you're having a wonderful experience #insideindeed.

I LOVE my job, my team and my mission to help people get jobs.Indeed makes you feel like you're working as part of a big, global family that cares about your well-being.It's a beautiful employer, who is adapting through uncertain times (like a pandemic!) and doing so by putting employees first.

Pros

salary, benefits, perks, swag, amazing team, Wfh

11 February 2022
Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review about your experience. We're so glad to hear that you're passionate about our mission, and feel as though you belong #insideindeed!

Fast-paced sales floor with supportive team members and management

Good foot-in-the-door position for sales and cold calling experience.Managers are knowledgeable and passionate.Fellow employees are supportive and competitive.

Pros

Free food, great atmosphere, fun people

Cons

Long hours, competitive, rowdy

27 January 2022
Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review about your experience working for us. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Feel free to reach out to us at inside@indeed.com if you'd like to provide additional suggestions.

Great company provides a sense of meaning and purpose to it's employees

Leadership cares about employees. Progressive culture that is creating safe spaces for positive advancement and ensuring the mission is fun. Have never worked at a place where I feel like I am making a difference. Would recommend Indeed to anyone.

19 January 2022
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We're so glad that your time #insideindeed has been great! We look forward to your continued success and growth.

Belle équipe et chef d'équipe exceptionnel!

Indeed est une compagnie qui évolue énormément, les process évoluent, les solutions évoluent bcp. C'est un environnement très challengeant et il y a bcp de formations à suivre. Il semble y avoir un réel désir de garder et de former les employés. À date satisfait de mon choix.

Pros

L'employeur cotise en partie au REER, journées de vacances offertes, 1 vendredi off par mois.

Cons

Bcp de formations à suivre et énormément d'informations à trier et assimiler.

6 January 2022
Merci d'avoir pris le temps de nous écrire un avis! Nous écoutons et agissons en fonction de tous les commentaires que nous recevons via nos canaux de commentaires externes et internes, nous apprécions donc le temps que vous avez pris pour nous le donner.

Super Entreprise avec vision a long terme

La mission d'Indeed est noble et en tant qu'employé nous sommes constamment rappelé de l'impact que nous avons sur le monde du recrutement. L'entreprise aide ses employés à grandir et se perfectionner avec la mentalité que 'notre prochain emploi sera chez Indeed'.L'inclusion et la diversité est au coeur de l'entreprise et chaque vois compte. Je recommande fortement de travailler chez Indeed!

Pros

Culture d'inclusion

Cons

Grande entreprise qui grandit vite

The best company I've worked for!

Indeed takes care of their employees unlike any other company I've ever worked for. The way Indeed has handled the pandemic and covid by not laying off any employees spoke volume about how amazing of a company it is. The implementation of YOU DAYS (company shuts off once a month - basically an added paid day off) every month, on top of the open vacation policy in place is incredible. I always feel like I can trust my colleagues and my manager. Indeed has their employees success at heart and it shows. I was given great opportunities internally and I've grown tremendously as a professional.Culture is amazing - very inclusive & collaborative environnement. Feedback matters - you have a voice and it's actually heard. You're not a number. You create impact - you can feel it given it's in hypergrowth.Amazing benefits & great pay. I can't leave this company!

Pros

Benefits, Inclusive environnement, Pay, People, Offices, Internal mobility, global mobility, transparent culture, career growth

11 November 2021
Hello and thank you very much for taking the time to leave us your review. We're thrilled to read your comments and wish you all the best during your career #insideindeed.

Entreprise axée sur la réalité actuelle du marché du travail

Indeed est un employeur de choix à Montréal : environnement de travail agréable, collègues incroyables, tous les avantages sociaux possibles, vacances illimitées pour vrai, réel respect de ses employés, etc. Indeed place la barre très haute en ce qui concerne la satisfaction de ses employés. L'aspect le plus intéressant est le travail : constamment appeler à se réinventer pour distancier le plus possible ses compétiteurs, Indeed est en constante évolution autant sur le marché québécois que sur l'offre de service à disposition de nos clients. C'est ce qui rend le travail si intéressant comme on doit constamment échanger avec nos clients pour les tenir au courant des différentes solutions qui seraient appropriées à leurs besoins. L'équipe de gestion est très efficace et voue une grande attention à l'amélioration continue de nos performances sans toutefois être déraisonnable au niveau des attentes.

Pros

vacances, avantages, horaire, télé-travail, SALAIRE

If only they practiced what they preach…

In our weekly Q&A’s with the CEO, we as a company are constantly reminded that Indeed is an inclusive, welcoming, positive environment that puts their employee’s first. However, in the Toronto Office, this is not the case. Senior Leadership is not held accountable and constantly gets away with questionable behaviour. For example: earlier this year as an organization we were asked about burnout. 85% of our org said they felt burnt out and would like change. Senior Leadership said they would “look into it” then never revisited or resolved the issue. Additionally, they have been known to delete emails, chats and meetings to ensure they are covered if you try to hold them accountable.When asked to raise our concern to HR, we did. However HR does the same thing. “We’ll look into it and get back to you.” They are not held accountable nor do they look into your claim, leaving you feeling unsupported and lost.Their ability to misconstrue information, blatantly lie and discriminate against their employees is astounding. I want to believe that the inclusive, positive, awesome work environment they say we have is real but in my tenure that has never been the case.

Pros

Unlimited PTO

Cons

Unrealistic Expectations, Senior Management, Micromanagement

28 July 2021
Thanks for leaving a review of your work experience in our Toronto office. Both positive and critical feedback is very important for us, as it helps us make sure employees have a way to share their concerns and suggestions with us, and we take everything we receive seriously.Burnout and overwork is a serious issue that can take its toll on employees, that’s why we offer an Open PTO policy, which you noted as a pro of working at Indeed. Since the start of the pandemic, we’ve also offered an additional day off per month that has been extended to the end 2022, as well as our Employee Assistance Program, providing employees access to SupportLinc, which is a free, virtual counseling for all eligible participants as well as their spouses and adult dependents up to the age of 26. SupportLinc offers you and your family support with any work or personal issue, including short-term professional counseling and connecting you to local resources to help you manage emotional, practical, or physical needs.Employees should be having weekly 1:1’s with their line managers to ensure that goals are met, continual career development discussions and if they have them, proposing solutions to management to address burnout and workload management. We also strongly encourage employees to have 1:1 skip-level manager check-ins if facing problems,as well as reaching out to your HRBP so they are aware and can provide feedback upwards as well. Raising concerns with your HRBP is the proper course of action, and while you may not receive an immediate response as they often take time to research and verify, -

Bad experience with Indeed team no help for small employer

We are a small company who despite Covid is growing andIs in immediate need of new staff to fill demands of our work load.Indeed is having us jump thru hoops for us to be able to post jobsI guess its time to look at other job sites.If your a multimillion company and pays to post in indeed they will beckonbut watch out if you a small company who try to use the free ad expect bad service.We are not employed at Indeed but there is no option to review Indeed about how our experience.

8 June 2021
We are sorry to hear about your experience! If you could please send us some additional information regarding the issues you're experiencing with Indeed to socialcare@indeed.com, we will make sure you are getting the help you need. If you do not wish to email you could call 1866 439 8615 where a member of our Client Success team can best assist you. Please note our phone line operates M-T 8am - 5pm and F 8am - 4pm.

agréable

j'aime bien travailler chez Indeed, car il y a des avantages

Great work environment

This was great place to work when I was employed. We had great incentives and an excellent work culture. The job was hard and you did have to grind but the rewards and bonuses made it easier.

Pros

Bonuses

Cons

Work could be difficult

Belle compagnie et equipe de travail extraordinaire!

J'ai eu une très belle expérience chez Indeed. C'est une belle compagnie avec une belle mission.

Nice Place

Fun place. Enjoyed team I worked with and the supportive environment. Better opportunity knocked, but I wouldn't hesitate on returning in future if right position opened.

Difficult to advance - company grew too fast

While the "perks" of working at Indeed were good: swag, benefits, snacks, events...it did not make up for the pay disparity of Sales vs. non-Sales employees. Had a lot of trouble moving even laterally due to policies--feel like the company grew too fast, my manager did not have the right authority, and they wanted to "keep me where I was".

4 February 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about working at Indeed in Toronto. We strive to make the Indeed work experience a great one, with all the perks you mentioned just part of the equation and compensation another aspect. Our Sales team generally has a lower starting base salary, but only because they are commission based, which allows them to earn a substantial amount if they exceed their quarterly targets. As we continue to grow and evolve as a company, we want our employees to have opportunities to do the same. There are endless ways for Indeedians to gain different experiences and take on new challenges within roles, within teams, and within the company. Internal mobility is something we’re really passionate about and we want all of our employee’s next role to be with Indeed. Thank you again for your feedback, only through reviews such as this can we can continue to improve as a company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indeed. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Indeed with

Learn about Indeed in popular locations

• Indeed