INABUGGY

INABUGGY Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews

It's gig work, get's you where you need to go and helps people.

Own a tech start up company and have been doing gig work with Buggy since 2020.Always repeat customers, so I was able to build relationships which created flexibility around my tech company work schedule.The difference with these guys, they have real people that dispatch the orders. So long as you take care of the customers, they trust you to manage.You can make $30/hr but Toronto traffic is brutal sometimes so it’s plus and minus…sitting in traffic, I use that time to call clients.Orders are on plus side, but repetitive, so it evens out the time because you can knock off big orders fast…good workout.This is best suited for stable gig work. I love my customers.

Flexible work and accommodating management

Work app is easy to navigate and dispatchers are usually quick to follow up with you. Make sure to have a working phone that can take pictures in case any client claims you did not deliver. Management has your back and learning on the job is encouraging.

Pros

Flexible time and hours

Cons

Some clients can be tricky to handle if some items are out of stock.

Insights into INABUGGY

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging

My Review

I have learned many things, like how to chk the products and customer service. Management is very friendly and helpful. No any pressure from any supervisor.

Your own boss

You make ypur own hours. When its busy you have many orders and plenty customers to please. Tips are good ,can be great depends your mindset and effort.

Relaxed

Not bad if you know, gotta be quick. at the same time u do groceries for yourself. Have piece of mind, noone is standing over you.................................

Pros

Free gas

Cons

Flexible hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at INABUGGY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare INABUGGY with

Learn about INABUGGY in popular locations

• INABUGGY