In Social

In Social Employee Reviews for Project Manager

Project Manager1 review

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 7 reviews

Proud to be working for a company on the up and up

In Social is a wonderful place to start and grow your career no matter what role you take on. If you're sharp, detail-oriented, and passionate about helping clients to stand out in the noisy online world, it's a place where you control how you progress within the company. I started as an intern at In Social when the company was just beginning to grow and it was me and the CEO. I then was hired as a full-time digital marketing associate, then promoted to senior digital marketing associate, and now am managing several projects as In Social's project manager. Needless to say, I've worked closely with the CEO, and she has both her clients' and employee's best interests in mind (which is easier said than done). There is very little that I know now about business, leadership, time management, sales, and digital marketing that I didn't learn during my time at In Social. A typical day at work for me starts with resourcing and taking stock of project statuses. I then contribute at our morning meeting wherein we go through the priorities for the day with the CEO and everyone voices their concerns or asks questions. Throughout the day, it's a matter of ensuring the team is on track, that everyone has what they need to do good work, that clients' needs are met, and that projects are moving along smoothly. It's a lot of coordination and time management! I'd say the most difficult part of my job is staying organized and level-headed when there's a lot to be done, but that's the reality of a growing business. When I've needed help to stay on top of things, I have no qualms about -

Pros

A work culture that focuses on both company and employee growth

Cons

Sometimes tight deadlines

Insights into In Social

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at In Social?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at In Social. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement