In Social

In Social Employee Reviews for Direct Support Professional

Direct Support Professional1 review

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 7 reviews

Disappointing

I have to say I was not overly impressed with this company after working with them for a short period of time. A lot of the issues this company holds falls within the technology that is being used. Oftentimes the programs or web browsers being used cause problems with daily workflow, which then impacts employee performance. Training is also split between supervisors and other staff members at equal levels as those being trained, so it becomes unbalanced and things get missed. Unfortunately, this company would rather let employees go instead of providing more thorough/updated training, but within a probationary period you can do whatever you want so I can’t hold it against them.

Pros

Remote work, decent pay, Friday games hour

Cons

Unbalanced training, lack of empathy

Official response from In Social

31 December 2021
Hi Melissa, We see you've left a review here, similar to the one you left on Glassdoor. This is unfortunate, as it does not take into account that you were let go due to being unreliable, untrustworthy, and unable to complete the tasks of the job, despite consistent feedback, multiple re-training session, and clear, actionable feedback. You were even given a plan to show improvement based on actionable goals, which you agreed were doable and fair. You did not reach those goals, and so you were let go. We wish you the best of luck on your future endeavours.

Insights into In Social

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things

Ask a question about working or interviewing at In Social. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement