In Social

In Social Employee Reviews for Customer Service Manager

Customer Service Manager1 review

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 7 reviews

Realized potential

I was working for a corporate giant in Canadian fitness when I met Jess, the Founder and CEO of In Social. Despite the lack of recognition from my employer, my effort never dwindled. Jess visited my workplace regularly and we bonded over excellent customer service, for which I'm very passionate about. She appreciated my effort at work, and when the opportunity finally arose, I was able to join the In Social team as the Community & Customer Service Manager. My potential was not only recognized by management, but is pushed on a daily basis. This is a fast-pace work environment in which I thrive, and the growth I've experienced in less than a year of working with this company in incomparable. As we've had to migrate to working from home full-time due to COVID (for the indefinite future, unfortunately), a typical day at work includes:• A morning meeting over Google Meet with the entire team to review and coordinate the workflow for the day. This is lead by our Project Manager and Jess.• Reviewing tasks that are assigned to you on our project management tool, completing them based on the priority specified by the Project Manager, all while tracking the time spent on each task within the same tool. • Coordinate with associates on Slack via phone calls or channels (there's at least one for each client!) to complete tasks within the specified time frame.• If you have a question (or want to pop in to say hello!), our management team is always on our ongoing Google Meets link. • If you have time between tasks, you're encouraged to learn more about your line of work in order -

Pros

Personal development, working remotely without a hitch, hard-working associates

Insights into In Social

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things

Ask a question about working or interviewing at In Social. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement