In Social

In Social Employee Reviews for Advertising Specialist

Advertising Specialist1 review

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 7 reviews

Fun & Challenging Workplace

Before working at In Social, I was doing freelance social media marketing. I found that as a freelancer, I did not get to have much input when it came to overall strategy and I was often left out of the loop when I came to larger decisions. I have to say that one of my favourite parts about working at In Social is the culture of collaboration. We're encouraged to provide our input and insights on all aspects of digital marketing. This environment not only is beneficial for the employees because we get to hear different perspectives & learn from each other, but also for our clients who get a holistic approach to their digital marketing strategy. A typical day at work starts with a team meeting, then I will go ahead and check in on our clients' ad campaigns. I'm usually working on developing and optimizing ads, so my tasks change day-to-day depending on what's happening with our clients. If I have a strategy for something I'd like to test, I always feel comfortable bringing it up to Jess (CEO & Founder) and the management team. I find that overall the culture is very supportive and I can reach out to the team with questions and ask for help. I have also been encouraged to expand my skill set and to take on new challenges. I think, if you're willing to put in the work, In Social is a great place to learn and to grow. A newer tradition we've incorporated to get in some team bonding time (during COVID) is weekly games. We all get pretty competitive and it's a fun way to get to know each other better. If I had to choose a con, I'd say that there are some difficult situations -

Pros

Collaborative Environment & Great Team

Cons

There's always that one client who gets on your nerves.

Insights into In Social

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things

Jobs at In Social