IN-HOUSE SOLUTIONS Employee Reviews

Unless you know something about the Software, don't apply there and make sure you're trained or quit right away.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC18 March 2014
1.Overall Rating - My overall rating should be no star.
2.Job Work/Life Balance - Was fine
3.Salary/Benefits - Pay was good but instead of benefits starting after 3 months (Like it should have), it finally kicked in just before 5 months (That was a joke).
4.Job Security - Not secure. I was hired to be and outside sales person but with no notice, I was told that I "would be covering Inside Sales for a few months. As far as advancement, if you don't start the position that you were hired for by being assigned to be at a lower position, something isn't right. There's no chance for advancement.
5.Management - A joke. I would contact my manager with my concerns and he would not take it higher up to get things resolved. Instead, he applies more pressure on me because he wants our Region (British Columbia and Alberta) to be out of the radar. I got written up because a quote got sent out to a customer that had not been reviewed by someone at head office. And when I signed the paper stating my write up, he told me that he wouldn't have written me up for that. Instead of just telling me, he could have argued with them about that. Management... Instead of telling me that they've fired the person covering Inside Sales while the person was on Maternity leave, they told me that she quit as an excuse to me to start as Inside Sales. There's more but I'm not going to go there.
6.Job Culture - Clique-ish. Because I was not properly trained for the position pushed onto me, they'd send me nasty and rude emails CC'ing each other to make some point. Within' the same emails, they would joke with
  more... each other. I hated it there but it was a paycheck. That's it.  less
Pros
The Pay
Cons
Had to deal with the verbal and written abuse towards me.