Imprint Plus

Imprint Plus Employee Reviews

Canada15 reviews
This company is struggling between they archaic way they used to do things and a new style of business and selling. They have an old school mentality when it comes to the way they do things and keeping things in silos.
Its a good company to work with a good collaborative work space. People are friendly in this fast paced environment but ready to help. They have an open door policy which makes any new employee really comfortable
Pros
Learning Process
Cons
There was lots of room for advancement. People were welcoming and friendly. Comfortable atmosphere. Owners were trying hard to make it a fun place. Very open for communication
Monotonous work
Targets are same.

Excitement needs to be looked for.

Staff is not super friendly.

Management was good always provide answers to your questions.
overall is a good company to work for, there is however, the problem of one warehouse manager that has been there on the same position for too long which have led to him/her developing tunnel vision of how the company should progress.
Pros
Great CEO
Cons
warehouse manager allowed to remaind on position for too long
good opportunity to get experience, remote location so communication can be an issue working from toronto. not involved much with culture since majority of the staff are in vancouver
Company has new ownership and most employees remained but many are concerned about future. The day goes by quickly as every employee is very busy all day long. New employees struggle as there is little or no training but management will jump all over you if you make a mistake. The culture here is weird. Lots of gossiping and mangers either yelling or crying. Most of us just stay out of everyone's way and leave as soon as the shift is over. I have learned a lot and enjoy my actual job. Pay is fair and new benefits are better than the old ones. My advice to management is train better and new staff will stay. Hire more people or bring in automation.
Benefits
Cons
No training and negative culture
This is the worst place I have ever worked!

-no room for advancement

-poor training program

-unhappy and overworked coworkers

-favouritism

-unrealistic goals set by a poorly run management team
Pros
Cons
the entire job and company
They always push you adding more job and more responsibilities.
The production manager just care about results.

She doesn't present better strategies to improve the work environment.

The turn over is always increasing.
Pros
Good shift Monday to Friday. Free Parking.
Cons
Low rate. Incompetente Management
The people I worked with are great in the Toronto location, everyone supports each other.
The job keeps you busy so you are never bored, always something new to learn. In sales there are trade shows you get to go to in the US and CA.

There are different systems to learn which took a bit but nothing out of the ordinary. I definitely learned a lot regarding sales processes.

Moved onto to a different position that was closer to my passion which wasn't in sales.
Pros
Nice office space, and location was great
Cons
must be a quick learner, know how to work independently
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Imprint Plus?
Great opportunity for learning and upgrade skills and knowledge
Great place to work. Working environment is good. upgrade system

Great boss and colleagues.
Endless work
OT all the time

Always new workload added to you even though you already overwhelmed

No ownership of the issues, everyone just want to take no responsibilities

High stress level

Rip off employees to save costs so more money to be put in owners' pocket

Lack of proper training for the most of the company so capable people got thrown on more work and forced to work long hours to help incapable people

Sky high turnover ratio
Pros
Opportunities of learning new things
Cons
Long hours, no break and pay sucks if you divided how many hours you actually worked; everyone stressed out
Work was steady and easy, never too difficult. Quiet rooms allowed for concentration. Atmosphere was never too rushed. Co-workers were friendly, helpful, and patient, without being overly forgiving.
Overworked and under paid. Long hours. You do not get the credit you desire. It is a growing company, however they do not expand their work force. Management does not keep their promises.
Pros
Quarterly bonus
Cons
Imprint Plus not only equipped me with valuable marketing skills, it taught me how to work in a corporate environment. I was primarily responsible for the coordination of more than 40 tradeshows per year, generating content for direct and e-marketing campaigns and the production of both print and digital ads. I feel like a really well-rounded marketing professional both in the B2B and B2C space.