IMPRESSIONS DENTAL Employee Reviews

3.3Pay & Benefits
The worst place to work
DENTAL RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL15 December 2017
The first 6 months were good. From month 7 until I quit, there were a myriad of psychotic episodes that took place by the doctor in the Office in the presence of Patients on the regular basis. No two days were the same.
I was hospitalized twice for stress. I stayed as long as I did for experience as I enjoy the knowledge I obtained from my predecessors who trained me.
Pros
The training from my predecessors
Cons
The Psychotic Doctor
Financial Coordinator
Financial Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZ25 February 2017
This is a great office to work for. I created many friends and its a great family owned business. I was sad to leave this office to go back to school.
Pros
The people
Cons
No healthcare
It was a wonderful place to work.
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Shawnee, OK10 April 2016
I enjoyed working at Impressions Dental. I learned a few new skills and hopefully taught them some also. I miss the people and patients.
The hardest part of my job there was having to leave since one of the doctors left. The best part of my job was interacting with people.
Pros
Friendly & caring staff
Cons
Not enough work for me to be able to stay
productive and very proactive
Registered Dental Hygienist (Current Employee) –  bahamas9 January 2014
OBJECTIVE: To effectively contribute and add value to the organisation by utilising my experience, skills and knowledge to improve the productivity and quality of the job function
Pros
very updated technology
Cons
no healthcare plan
Great place to receive all general dental care
OFFICE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL12 September 2013
This establishment is professional, top notch and really educates its patients on their individual needs and concerns. The environment is warm and friendly, great use of modern technology, and accepts nearly all insurances within the PPO Network. I enjoyed connecting with patients the most, remembering them by name, and making sure their experience was a satisfied one and well worth their time.