Impres Pharma

Impres Pharma Employee Reviews

Canada29 reviews
Fairly simple job that consisted of driving to different stores examining and fixing placement of products based on the companies that hire Impres Pharma to do so.
Imbalance compagny . mismanagement. inhuman. Messy...
Pros
No one
Si vous aimez être exploité , être traité comme un numéro, n'avoir ni aucune reconnaissance ni aucune augmentation année après année ...
Cette compagnie n'offre aucune transparence. Ne suis pas les normes du Québec. Ne connait pas ses employées. Tout ce qui compte est de mettre de la poudre aux yeux aux fournisseurs.
Pros
Ils obtiennent tout de même de gros contrats...
Cons
Faux, trompeur, malhonnete, .....
I've been at Impres for over 4 years and I love it. It is challenging for sure but that has brought out the best in me and definately gives our parnters great value. I have been supported and coached well and I find reps here are amongst the hungriest I have ever been around (I am a manager right now). A fun place to work for sure!
Pros
fast paced, leading technology, good management, good clients
Cons
nothing i can think of
A fast paced high energy place to work. Standards are high for sure but I like that as the team around me is super talented. Great support from management and senior management. Great software tools too. The clients we work with are usually top tier companies with great products.
Part-time weekend job. Great for students to gain experience in their field of study. Would recommend to anyone who wants to go into the pharmaceutical industry.
1.une journée type est de planifier notre journée sur la route dans une région ciblée
2. J'ai appris beaucoup au niveau organisationnel et planification de dîner (lunch and learn )conférence avec un groupe de pharmaciens.

3.Un aspect qui est un difficile est la fréquence de visite auprès des pharmaciens. La fréquence est de 2 semaines. Je ne suis pas du tout confortable dans cette façon de faire.

4. L'aspect le plus agréable est l'esprit d'équipe et le dynamique entre collègues.

5. J'aimerais préciser que le partenaire est très différent d'une fois à l'autre. Donc Impres Pharma a toujours été très reconnaissant et collaborateur envers ma candidature dans les 2 partenariats,

Avec Servier , la dynamique et l'ambiance était très différente et beaucoup plus relaxante et la culture de l'entreprise aussi.
Professional company, I had no complaints while working there. Management was fair and easy to contact and seemed to have a good relationship with the hiring company.
A typical day would have you travelling to see various doctors and clinics, present them with information about the product you are representing and leaving samples behind.

The team was fairly well run, and the job was a lot of fun.
very stressful role, you don't get any feedback negative or positive, no salary increases.... even after 3 years.

Salary does not match with cost of living, no incentives, no team feel.

No benefits, no rrsp, nothing but a low base salary!

Learn to promote within!
It's hard to evaluate a CSO because every partner they secure, which requires a new sales team, could be an entirely different experience.

I had a great one this time, good salary, bonus, car allowance, gas card. Unfortunately, as a CSO the job can be over at any time so it's a risk you have to take when you work there.

However, it's fantastic for people looking for pharma sales experience, they'll coach you and help you develop. That's the deal really, you have the lower job security, but they'll make you into a better rep if you're inexperienced and it's a good job while they last.

Nice company for a CSO.
I had a good experience and developed my abilities in communication and organization. My manager was excellent and make sure that I developed myself as a merchandiser.
Very good company to start your career or get a contract
Company gave little direction and training, leaving much to be desired in the early stages. Expectations were not clearly stated, little interaction with peers, disconnected.
Impres Pharma is an amazing company to work for. Having worked in the Pharma Industry for well over 10 years, joining this organization was like a breath of fresh air.
The company is fortunate to have a very dynamic and competent pool of employees with very divers backgrounds and expertise.
Pros
Fast paced - Dynamic - Result oriented - Good management
Cons
No RRSP contribution
Impres Pharma offers job seekers, those with or without pharma experience, the opportunity to learn and grow in this industry. Impres looks for fit and determination to succeed in their candidates. Depending on your experience and your ability to demonstrate business acumen and drive to succeed, you could find a home at Impres. Training and continuing learning opportunities are provided. Managers are happy to answer questions about compensation if employees are unclear as to how they are paid or bonused. Impres Pharma is Canada's largest CSO (contract sales organization). The Impres culture is a high performance culture. We want those who seek the opportunity to challenge themselves and to continually strive to delight both customer and client with great results!

At Impres, I have had the opportunity to manage wonderful people who were either starting their career or who were coming back to pharma after being downsized. The common thread is that everyone wants to prove themselves. Impres offers ample opportunity to do so! Management works hard to meet both client and internal employee needs. Impres is a fast paced environment that is full of challenge.
Pros
Brilliant, driven people, culture and values
Cons
na
Impres Pharma is an extremely driven organization that will do anything to satisfy the customer on all aspects. The HR search group is fantastic in finding top talent across the country.
Pros
Very efficient
Cons
Wants more than the client
Impres Pharma is a growing company that gives several opportunities to their employees. They have an amazing structure in place that helps with the development of their sales representative from really junior reps to more experienced reps. They promote within the company so this is a great place to be if you want to advance your career. Overall a great experience to work there.
Pros
Lots of opportunities to grow your pharma career
I have worked at Impres for almost 9 years. I have been constantly challenged and supported to deliver excellence in all aspects of my job responsibilities. The senior leadership at Impres has always recognized me for my contributions to the company and promoted me when the time was right. There is a strong sense of teamwork at Impres. We are all working hard together to ensure we are always exceeding our clients expectations. It is very gratifying to see our representatives grow in their careers and to be involved in their development.
Pros
Fast paced, energetic work place
Self-assured, assertive, ambassadorial, professional and employ great judgment in presenting a pristine message while maintaining incredible business relationships with clienteles.
Absolute capability in all stratums of business with verified success of achieving governmental lobbying success.

Significant proficiency working with cross-functional teams and an immaculate reputation for delivering gold standard services and upholding ultimate product and company standards.
**Beginners Only.

Great company for an introduction in the world of pharmaceuticals. Prepare for lower standards compared to industry (pay, benefits, car allowance etc). It's a mixed bag of recruiters, managers, and potential contracts. BUT it will get your foot through the door so it's WORTH IT.