Impres Pharma Employee Reviews

I love this company
Sales representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON28 March 2018
Very good company to start your career or get a contract
No direction
Account Executive, La Roche-Posay (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB2 March 2018
Company gave little direction and training, leaving much to be desired in the early stages. Expectations were not clearly stated, little interaction with peers, disconnected.
Effective company with talented people
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Montreal & Canada26 January 2018
Impres Pharma is an extremely driven organization that will do anything to satisfy the customer on all aspects. The HR search group is fantastic in finding top talent across the country.
Pros
Very efficient
Cons
Wants more than the client
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC25 January 2018
Impres Pharma is a growing company that gives several opportunities to their employees. They have an amazing structure in place that helps with the development of their sales representative from really junior reps to more experienced reps. They promote within the company so this is a great place to be if you want to advance your career. Overall a great experience to work there.
Pros
Lots of opportunities to grow your pharma career
Impres has been a great environment for me to develop my skills and career!
Sales Director (Current Employee) –  Ontario25 January 2018
I have worked at Impres for almost 9 years. I have been constantly challenged and supported to deliver excellence in all aspects of my job responsibilities. The senior leadership at Impres has always recognized me for my contributions to the company and promoted me when the time was right. There is a strong sense of teamwork at Impres. We are all working hard together to ensure we are always exceeding our clients expectations. It is very gratifying to see our representatives grow in their careers and to be involved in their development.
Pros
Fast paced, energetic work place
Allowed good use of aquired compentencies and provided an enviroment of sharing and learning from peers.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 August 2017
Overall the job was satisfactory. I was over qualified to perform the duties of the job as it was an entry level position. Having 10 years experience prior to joining, I had 6 years experience in a specialty role and large territory management, hospital account management and personnel management.
The position was a contract (short-term) and I anticipated career advancement that would include a full-time position and a higher pay grade. I accepted the position knowing that the salary was half of what my usually career advancement position would be on the belief that my success would allow me to relocate to obtain a managers position. However the contract was terminated premature as the hiring organization that employed Impres Pharma determined they no longer need the contractual sales force.
Pros
Home office, company vehicle allowance, ability to implement strategic business decision locally while remaining linked to nation strategy.
Cons
Little flexiblity to expand business, call activity was concentrated on a small segment of business drivers, could not maximize oppurtunities to deliever greater sales results.
Great place to start
Pharmaceutical Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 March 2017
Great environment to develop yourself within the pharmaceutical industry. Its a contract company so compensation can be low along with job security. Management is amazing at coaching and provides nothing but a positive atmosphere.
Pros
Experience, Managment, Flexibility
Cons
Compensation, Doesn't promote from within
Excellent company!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 January 2017
Overall a really great well rounded company. They offer a strong training platform that really sets you up for success and the management team goes above and beyond to ensure that you have all the tools needed and to provide support along the way. They work with a wide range of partners from small specialty based companies to large "big pharma" types of companies.

They offer opportunities for career growth (some of the leadership team members are former Impres Pharma Sales Representatives!) which I find quite motivating. The company itself is very quickly growing which creates a dynamic and exciting company culture.
Pros
Training, tools, achievable bonuses
bien pour un débutant.aucune augmentation de salaire possible.allocation voiture inférieurur a l'industrie.
representant (Current Employee) –  Quebec City, QC26 February 2016
Bien pour un debutant.Pas d'augmentation de salaire possible.allocation de voiture inférieur a la moyenne de l,industrie (40% inférieur).
Pros
moin d'administration .
Cons
pas d'avantages sociaux.
good
Pharmaceutical Sales (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON10 November 2014
good to start with. I learned the basic of detailing the doctor and territory management.
Pros
easy to get int
Cons
low pay
Stress full enviroment
Pharmaceuticals sale rep (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB14 October 2014
Very strussfull environment. Not a googd place to work.
very hectic job.
Cons
Excellent company to gain Industry experience
Pharmaceutical Rep (Current Employee) –  Toronto, On12 December 2013
Call on Doctors and manage my territory effectively.
Learned how to gain access to doctors, build relationships and networks with Specialists and GPs. Use Studies to promote products. Organize and populate seminars.
Helpful team of managers that provide support and training.
Most enjoyable part of the job is getting to know doctors and staff and having them using your product with success.
Pros
Great place to learn
Cons
No contact with co-workers