Impres Pharma Inc

Impres Pharma Inc Employee Reviews

Contract Sales Organization - Every partner is different
It's hard to evaluate a CSO because every partner they secure, which requires a new sales team, could be an entirely different experience.

I had a great one this time, good salary, bonus, car allowance, gas card. Unfortunately, as a CSO the job can be over at any time so it's a risk you have to take when you work there.

However, it's fantastic for people looking for pharma sales experience, they'll coach you and help you develop. That's the deal really, you have the lower job security, but they'll make you into a better rep if you're inexperienced and it's a good job while they last.

Nice company for a CSO.
Productive and fun
Part-time weekend job. Great for students to gain experience in their field of study. Would recommend to anyone who wants to go into the pharmaceutical industry.
Stay far away
If you want to work for a company that likes to bully, lie and treats their employees like a number than you should work here. Otherwise, please take my advice and look elsewhere.
Good internship
I had a good experience and developed my abilities in communication and organization. My manager was excellent and make sure that I developed myself as a merchandiser.
Super challenging, productive workplace
Impres Pharma offers job seekers, those with or without pharma experience, the opportunity to learn and grow in this industry. Impres looks for fit and determination to succeed in their candidates. Depending on your experience and your ability to demonstrate business acumen and drive to succeed, you could find a home at Impres. Training and continuing learning opportunities are provided. Managers are happy to answer questions about compensation if employees are unclear as to how they are paid or bonused. Impres Pharma is Canada's largest CSO (contract sales organization). The Impres culture is a high performance culture. We want those who seek the opportunity to challenge themselves and to continually strive to delight both customer and client with great results!

At Impres, I have had the opportunity to manage wonderful people who were either starting their career or who were coming back to pharma after being downsized. The common thread is that everyone wants to prove themselves. Impres offers ample opportunity to do so! Management works hard to meet both client and internal employee needs. Impres is a fast paced environment that is full of challenge.
Pros
Brilliant, driven people, culture and values
Cons
na
Self-assured, assertive, ambassadorial, professional and employ great judgment in presenting a pristine message while maintaining incredible business relationships with clienteles.
Absolute capability in all stratums of business with verified success of achieving governmental lobbying success.

Significant proficiency working with cross-functional teams and an immaculate reputation for delivering gold standard services and upholding ultimate product and company standards.
Superbe tremplin!
Impres Pharma est une boîte par laquelle il faut passer pour en apprendre un max sur le métier de représentant des ventes.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Impres Pharma Inc?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Impres Pharma Inc. Our community is ready to answer.