Implant Direct Employee Reviews

Challenging work environment
Compliance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Thousand Oaks, CA1 June 2018
The culture has it's pitfalls but the company is striving to improve . There are many opportunities to develop skillset for self-motivated employees.
Implant Direct is a Danaher company
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Calabasas Hills, CA19 March 2018
Danaher companies usually don't pay very well. While I was there, it was a fairly easy job. Pay could've been better. The product line was good. What the company lacks is an employee advancement career ladder.
Pros
Expense account
Cons
Salary
Horrible place to work for temps. Management has set the tone for how temps should be treated. They associate a stigma with all temps.
Accounts Receivable Reconciler (Former Employee) –  Thousand Oaks, CA8 February 2018
I do not advise Temps to work there. Management as well as permanent employees look down on temps. They go out of their way to remind you that you are a temp. You will be excluded from participating in any company activites, you are not allowed to make up any lost time or do do overtime, although the regular employees are allowed to make up time and do unlimited unauthorized overtime.
Regular employees do not talk to you unless it is work related. Temps are watched like a hawk whereas regular employees have very little supervision. They associate a stigma with all temp workers, you are not respected, they see you as a loser. They take advantage of the temp by piling on the work.
Pros
Cons
They have no respect for temps.
I do not care to respond
Inside Technical Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CA12 January 2018
I do not care to respond because I do not want to take the time. I believe that the workplace experience varies by the individual and think that everyone should keep their experiences general
Growing company with big growing pains
Marketing Coordinator, Special Markets (Current Employee) –  Valencia, CA4 December 2017
They talk about process but don't believe in process. They think they want to get things done, but people who have been around years don't want to see things change. Constantly dealing with roadblocks and interference. No real team support to get anything done.
Enjoyed my work
Building Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Agoura Hills, CA28 November 2017
Was the largest company I had worked for and enjoyed it. I was able to grow within the company and felt my work was appreciated. if I was not offered a different position, I would still be there.
Great Place to work
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  Thousand Oaks, CA17 October 2017
I really enjoy my job, and working with the coworkers. The company had grown over the 10 plus years I've been here, and for the Better, which is always a good thing.
Disarray with Management, and very unprofessional behavior.
Regional Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, AR16 October 2017
There was no formal, directed or even suggested training. Veteran Reps were extremely negative and procedures were poorly understood.
The product line was competitive, but the high turn-over rate in the field made the company perception rather poor.
There was a negative tone and very few employees had been with the company more than 18 months. Rumors and gossip were distracting.
Management was obtuse and distant- things said in group settings were shocking and inappropriate.
It was impossible to get tech support or rely upon direction. Many problems appeared to be confusion from mergers, but it left the Reps in limbo quite often.
Some territories were exceptionally large and required extensive driving- that was difficult to manage because there was no travel policy in place.
Pros
A Salesman's product- fair and worthy challenge
Cons
Obtuse Managerial direction and poor examples in authority roles
Short but sweet.
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Calabasas, CA24 May 2014
Only a three month consulting job. Honest about it from the get go. Manager a great teacher and treated you as part of the team. Company was kind enough to allow us to attend their Christmas party.

Manager worked with me to allow me to go on an interview for my next assignment. Also gave us two weeks notice of when the project would end. Admired the Manager's integrity. Would definitely work for this manager again.
Pros
Liked the manager I worked for.
Cons
The scope of the work needed more time to assess the issue coreectly.
Very structured environment
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Santa Clarita, CA24 September 2013
Micro management, management was not supportive of employee's performance.
Pros
Co-workers were amazing
Cons
Micro management
Nice place to work
Regulatory Affairs Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Calabasas, CA17 September 2012
Days are very busy, typically work on 5-7 projects on any given day. The people are really great to work with. I love the challenge of juggling numerous projects at once. The hardest part of my job is waiting on important information from other. I enjoy working with a variety of different regulatory agencies globally
Pros
great people, job functions, benefits
Cons
management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Implant Direct. Our community is ready to answer.