Imperial Tobacco Canada Employee Review

View all Imperial Tobacco Canada reviews

Exciting job with everyday a new day and a new experience.
Trade Marketing Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Central Newfoundland7 May 2013
I typically complete between 8 to 10 visits to retail stores within my territory of Central NL. In these accounts I aid in the management of the tobacco category and assist with many aspects of the business such as inventory control and pricing strategies.

Throughout my time with Imperial I have learned to effectively manage my time. My territory requires me to manage almost 200 stores across a vast geography. I have also learned the value of teamwork as we constantly use each others "best practices" to sell, distribute and negotiate in trade.

The most difficult aspect of the job is the geography that must be covered in a rural territory and the different market pockets that exist. Each account requires a different technique and tool box in order to complete the objectives at hand. This is also the most enjoyable part of the job as it keeps every day interesting and teaches one many different techniques and the adaptability required in order to succeed!
Competitive Salary, Company Vehicle, Gas Card, Per Diem
Drive Time

Other Imperial Tobacco Canada Employee Reviews

Good benefits its a man culture
marketing (Current Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC19 March 2018
Not many women have management roles
Manage by perception
Need to stay long hours
need to be good on powerpoint result dont counts
If you put long hours and you have a good mentor your progression can be fast
need to have political skills
Great opportunity
Alternative Channel Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton2 March 2018
Fantastic company. good pay, amazing benefits, renown training program. Visible to management, opportunities for advancement. need to be willing to relocate.