Impark

Working at Impark: Employee Reviews

Canada118 reviews

parkingcommunicationcustomeasyshiftlongofficelot

Good stepping stone job

It’s a great place to work. The people are amazing and the job is relatively easy. LOTS of walking and having to deal with some nasty people but pretty rare. It doesn’t pay a lot considering what you are doing, but it’s a good stepping stone if you are looking to make connections or get into the field.

Fcxhc.

Good place to work laid back not much busy lot of dive envolved early shift are little pain but over all its not bad no uniform usually hard in winters

Insights into Impark

• Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Trust in colleagues

Good side job

Work is very easy and isnt too demanding. Pay is about what you'd expect for a job like that. hours are inconsistent, but can work for people who need side income.

Pros

easy work

Cons

inconsistent hours

Fun workplace

This position would be a great fit as a second job. If you are looking for extra money, that's the place. It's flexible and have different locations to work. There is no guarantee that one will have full-time or part-time shifts. It's based on demand! Very unpredictable schedule!It's a easy and fun job, since one have to drive nice cars. High turnover since they pay minimum wage, and there is no opportunity for growth. I worked for a couple years, and had different supervisors. The position was never communicated to us. There was always someone else from outside the company been hired.

Stressful place to work. Always worried about being terminated.

Management not supportive.I worked very hard with this company and was laid off unjustly. Stressful unsupportive environment. I worked every day in fear of being terminated.

Decent

Only good for partime work, definitely can't make enough to survive if only working event nights or as a regular employee and not management. Very easy job

Tóxico work environment

I feel and think that this company's interest is to get things done, no matter what, and in order to do that we are not treating fairly and on top of that communication channels does not exist.

Pros

Work remotely

Cons

Work environment, communication, company culture

We had a chance of free lunch and some chrisms gifts some times depending to the locations

In General at Impark work environment is friendly most of the I have learned to work with diverse group community and the relationship in between the Management and the work place was very friendly. There should be hardest and easiest part of the job in every company but there were help virtually and in person when that happened . The most enjoyable part of the job is when you get day off and get paid.

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

Meh

Depending on your lot it could be very relaxed. Unionized which is a plus, not very good pay and many times I wouldn’t work for weeks. As anyone whom had been with the company for longer could “bump” you and take your shift. Towards the end of my time there it got to the point where 30-70 people where fighting so to speak over 15 positions. Many bosses were good, but pay is not anything or live off of, very flexible hours if you have other work.

Pros

Many times you had a lot of down time.

Cons

Very stressful customers, work was extremely repetitive and pay is low.

A job that knows it's a job

Impark callcenter is about holding the companies standards. The great thing about working there is the expectations of employees are clear and you are usually off the minute you're supposed to be every day. Any overtime is properly paid for. Very standard company expectations for vacation and sick leave. Extra standard. Minimum standard. The managers and supervisors know this is just a job and expect their employees only to show up on time and do their day. It's a dry experience. When your friend asks you "How was your day today?" You will have nothing extraordinary to say. It's a job about parking, mostly you fill out a billion forms. You will frequently get people calling in mad about something about the company, and they are rightfully mad. There are ongoing technical issues with the website, issues with customer payments that is the company's fault, and poor communication between lots and corporation. Just, show up, do your job, expect a company dinner for the holidays and free pizza lunch every once in a while but nothing more.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Impark?

Not something long term

It’s a great place to start up, build experience but I felt there was a lot of dressing rules for women versed men and there was a lot of favoriting involved. Besides that the quotas are very high and if not reach its big problem and it’s unrealistic. Attendance is very important, even If your late couple min it’s unacceptable, which I feel they are very unreasonable, it’s a high stress environment which can effect you mentally and there no support for that.

Pros

Work events

Cons

Extremely competitive

Good place to work at

It’s a good place to work at if you can handle the hours (not much) but it works for me I like the people but there should always be cake in the lunch room

Illegal payroll deductions, Worksafe violations, Terrible management.

My bosses at the Vancouver location constantly pushed me to not take a washroom or lunch break, demanded that I work longer shifts and more days per week than scheduled. They take extra off your paycheque and hope you dont notice, if you mention you did...look out...they'll fire you. They don't provide safety training or proper safety equipment. In the winter they expect some staff to wear windbreakers as their uniform, or else!!! They got themselves into a mess by firing hard working, loyal employess because they didnt want to pay health benefits, then they demanded we all work the extra shifts. I quit shortly after, the office manager cant keep a a level head and doeant know Canadian employment law. I recommend to skip the interview and work somewhere that will treat you human.

AVOID this company at all costs.

Too much pressure Poor/pathetic mass training Hypocrites in the Supervisor/Management roles Zero support network at the job Unrealistic standards EVERY SINGLE CALL AGENT IS MISERABLE HERE.. just look at their faces and you'll know. WORK FOR A MINIMUM WAGE JOB AND BE PAID LESS, BUT AVOID THIS MENTAL TORTURE AT ALL COSTS.

Good company safe working environment

Good work environment ability to work independently. Work collaboratively with local security and police. Service customers and provide assistance to start

Willing to work in all environments job

I am hard worker who is very punctual never late . People describe me as easy going and honest man ! Always looking to improve my self and willing to learn new skills

It was night work the atea was serounded by night clubs like the taz menia

i Worked More Than 8 hours a day 4 days a week mostly on weekend i worked behind ark hotel formaly holiday inn closr to downtown sometimes i work by stampid

Work Culture

Management is exceptional, team work oriented and a great work culture. It is a detailed orientated job, requiring a lot of memorization. Excellent training is provided as well.

Good

working at this company has been pretty cool for me. Nothing stressful, I only work 5 hours a day so it hasn’t been hard on me. Customers are fairly nice and understanding not much issues or complaints to be had.

Friendly people

Out of all the jobs Ive been to, my coworkers I met at impark were the best. very good management. good location. super friendly staff. Just didnt get paid a lot

To less

I don’t want to reive about the company I worked for and one mistake you are done so manager at company are bad behaviour with staffers and don’t listen what you want to say.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Impark. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement