Impark

Impark Employee Reviews

Canada108 reviews
Good place to work at
It’s a good place to work at if you can handle the hours (not much) but it works for me I like the people but there should always be cake in the lunch room
Illegal payroll deductions, Worksafe violations, Terrible management.
My bosses at the Vancouver location constantly pushed me to not take a washroom or lunch break, demanded that I work longer shifts and more days per week than scheduled. They take extra off your paycheque and hope you dont notice, if you mention you did...look out...they'll fire you. They don't provide safety training or proper safety equipment. In the winter they expect some staff to wear windbreakers as their uniform, or else!!! They got themselves into a mess by firing hard working, loyal employess because they didnt want to pay health benefits, then they demanded we all work the extra shifts. I quit shortly after, the office manager cant keep a a level head and doeant know Canadian employment law.

I recommend to skip the interview and work somewhere that will treat you human.
AVOID this company at all costs.
Too much pressure
Poor/pathetic mass training

Hypocrites in the Supervisor/Management roles

Zero support network at the job

Unrealistic standards

EVERY SINGLE CALL AGENT IS MISERABLE HERE.. just look at their faces and you'll know.

WORK FOR A MINIMUM WAGE JOB AND BE PAID LESS, BUT AVOID THIS MENTAL TORTURE AT ALL COSTS.
Good company safe working environment
Good work environment ability to work independently. Work collaboratively with local security and police. Service customers and provide assistance to start
Willing to work in all environments job
I am hard worker who is very punctual never late . People describe me as easy going and honest man ! Always looking to improve my self and willing to learn new skills
It was night work the atea was serounded by night clubs like the taz menia
i Worked More Than 8 hours a day 4 days a week mostly on weekend i worked behind ark hotel formaly holiday inn closr to downtown sometimes i work by stampid
Work Culture
Management is exceptional, team work oriented and a great work culture. It is a detailed orientated job, requiring a lot of memorization. Excellent training is provided as well.
Good
working at this company has been pretty cool for me. Nothing stressful, I only work 5 hours a day so it hasn’t been hard on me. Customers are fairly nice and understanding not much issues or complaints to be had.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Impark?
Friendly people
Out of all the jobs Ive been to, my coworkers I met at impark were the best. very good management. good location. super friendly staff. Just didnt get paid a lot
To less
I don’t want to reive about the company I worked for and one mistake you are done so manager at company are bad behaviour with staffers and don’t listen what you want to say.
Wouldnt recommend working here
Management is ungrateful and unaware of the toxic work culture. I did not meet a single CSR that enjoyed anything about working for Impark. Workload and stress is extreme for a wage that is not enough to sustain a life in Vancouver. Long term employees have never seen a raise, or even advancement opportunities. Training provided is a joke. You're basically on your own.
Horrible Culture, Leadership is lost.
Feild staff are great, local management is great, but senior executives don't care about their employees. The culture is one of dysfunction. In-house fighting is constant between Operations and Support Services.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Poor pay, unhappy place to work.
good work enviroment
great work great atmosphere
day consisted of cleaning lots removing snow and spray paint and broken objects

management is okay it could be a little better there is a lack of leadership
Awesome place to work!
When I first started I thought I won't be here long, it's been 11 yrs so far!! It's been such a learning experience, I have the ability to move up and Management encourages promotions.
It is an easy job.
My locations are often in need of supplies, when I place my orders to get new items like pens, paper, stapler, printer etc. We never receive them. It needs to come out of my pocket, which doesn't seem legal. This is a parking company, so we deal with things like speed bumps and bad air filtration in offices because they are underground. Naturally, you would ask to have proper air filtration when necessary and new speed bumps when yours break. Sadly, the company does not have the budget for the locations they buy therefore they cannot afford to adequately pay their employees nor can they afford to even get basic office supplies and they leave their minimum wage employees to buy everything for them. Overall, it is not a great experience. Being there for as long as I have. It feels good to chsnge things up.
Horrible Employer
Working at Impark was the worst decision I ever made. I am a student and needed income immediately, so I took the job, my managers didn’t give me lunch, I worked outside in the freezing cold of winter in their “uniform” which was a wind breaker - violates all human rights to a safe work environment. I was never given a lunch break and my managers harassed me daily. When I was sick from working in a cold environment they harassed me when I took time off. They didn’t pay me correctly, I had to hire an accountant to get my full pay from them and they refused to give my benefits - meanwhile taking a fee from my pay check for said benefits. My advise, just don’t work her. Miserable people earning a miserable salary work here!
It was too much stress and not enough training
The job was stressful and not enough help. You have training and once you're on the floor, the only way to talk to a supervisor is waiting in a que for help. Not the best place to work.
High stress, expections, and low salary and appreciation for work done.
At first it seemed like a great workplace, but over time toxic management and unrealistic expectations left the department crippled. HR and upper management refused to see the issues and continued to support toxic management, best thing I ever did was to move on.
Not the best place to work
Its ok as temporary job, but it doent pay enough to pay the bills. The job is easyto do. Is not stressfull. The is tips also, but the company doesnt do anything if any coworker steals it. So there is no consecuences and they dont care.
I would not say that the workplace is more productive or fun. Is because when you try to talk to your co-workers, they always feel rushed.
Hi, there.

I also work at the company. I, feel like sometimes when once, I leave the desk to go do something else, the other person's computer 💻 that I'm using it locks 🛅 itself. Then I need to use it, again. I would need to bother the same person, who let me use his/her computer 💻 to re-log me, in.

Then when I'm not at the company, then I don't get called into work and I don't get paid. For example, like during both the Spring break and the Summer break, I either get paid or I either don't get paid, and even for the first month of Autumn break, I didn't even get called in for work, either.

And I even have the place that helps me, look for work help me, talk to the management department 🏬, to say that here, for example, one year there's 12 months, and one month out of the 12 months I get two days per week, then when they die down they would only give me, one day per week of work.
Pros
Certain events, we either get barbeque(s)/pizza/halloween and/christmas, free food.
Cons
15 minute break and half-an-hour or even 1 hour lunch break
Fun and challenging place to work
Great place to work if you are specialized in your field. My direct Manager was great and encouraged teamwork from my peers as well as personal development.