Impact Safety Solutions Ltd.

Impact Safety Solutions Ltd. Employee Reviews

Canada8 reviews

pays decently for positions

good overall the work is what the work is. long hours, decent pay. gaps in employment for most due to the seasonal nature of the job but thats not unique to an oil and gas service provider.

Great company

I’ve worked two winter seasons with Impact and will do more. Excellent company, good people in the office and shop. Sups are good. Pay is above the norm. A+

Insights into Impact Safety Solutions Ltd.

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Overall satisfaction

Working in the company is fun but leadership is inexperienced needs more trainers

Hope it will get better. Atleast give the returning workers health benefits and other kind of progress and incentives as this would help retain more experienced workers.

Pros

Cons

Longhours combined with many days stright, Not benefits

22 September 2021
Thank you for your feedback. We can assure, that our leadership team has worked several years with us, has extensive knowledge of the system and that each Supervisor and Lead Hand receives leadership training before every new project. Please feel free to give us more feedback so that we can look into this. Our jobs are project-based and depending on the project the days/nights may feel long. We also offer shorter projects.

Productive, keep you busy, almost always something to do

The management was easy to work with which is a huge asset. Not much room for a stable job though, work a couple months take a few off without knowing when exactly you'll return. For some people they would love this I however like a steady job I can rely on being there. The money was good just don't go looking to have a life while your working as youll be working 6 on 1 off 12 hour shifts. Overall all pretty good job to say the least.

Pros

Easy work, good company great management

Cons

Long hours, lots of stairs and ladders tto be climbed if you got bad knees dont do it

22 September 2021
Thank you for your honest feedback. As the job role of an RCSM Technician can be physically demanding, we are requesting our Technicians to do a physical test before each project. The nature of the job is project-based and depending on the project, it may take a few days or several months.

Respectful work environment

Only downside is that their units have all-season tires all year round and jobs are in remote ice covered areas. Positive: they let you use 4x4 at all times

Pros

Lovely dispatchers and other office staff

Cons

no winter tires in winter

5 January 2021
Thank you for your feedback. We want to let you know that we reviewed our choice of tires and adjusted it.

Great company!

Amazing company to work for good people all around in and outside of the office I wasn’t with them long due to medical reasons if I had another opportunity I’d take it in a heart beat !

5 January 2021
We are happy to hear that you liked working with us. Keep your eyes open for new opportunities that will open up this year with us!

Not recommended a lot like United Safety

This company is good for green personnel which there is a lot of that there. Management likes to play games and promises work that is not there. Gave them a year to pull it together but never did. If your experienced in this side of the industry I recommend to stay away from the stressful life at Impact Safety and there RCSM work they have. This is an overall bad system to use in the plants seeing they forget the basic CSE watch duties are ignored by there supervisors because they don't even know how to do this properly when there system goes down.

Pros

Better pay to do confined space watch

Cons

No experienced people to work with

5 January 2021
We are sorry to hear about your negative experience working with us. We reviewed your feedback and are working on improving the aspects you named.

Great work environment

Worked in office and the environment was very positive with great employees. Everyone worked well together. enjoyed the positive energy. safety was always paramount.

Pros

over time

Cons

long hours but managable due to positive environment.

5 January 2021
We are glad to hear that you liked our work environment and that you experienced that safety is the foundation for everything we do.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Impact Safety Solutions Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Learn about Impact Safety Solutions Ltd. in popular locations

• Impact Safety Solutions Ltd.