Impact Recruitment Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Next Level Care
Placed person (Current Employee) –  Vancouver28 September 2017
Saw some reviews here from people who had a bad go of it. That wasn't my experience at all. I was called, and had to go through a pretty thorough interview process for sure. Gave the recruiter no bull, and got none back though. If you go in clear about what you're looking for and real about your expectations, you can expect the same back. When a job came up that I was a match for, I gave them a call to ask, landed an interview, was told exactly what to expect, and ended up landing the job.

If you get in with them, you're in good hands.
Pros
Well taken care of
Cons
didn't have the exact job I wanted when I interviewed
2 October 2017

Thank you for the feedback! We use our Certified Candidate System created by Impact Recruitment which is a rigorous screening process so we can feel confident presenting our candidates to the client. We appreciate your honesty and are thrilled you landed the job.

No follow up
Employee (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC1 September 2017
I've had the same experience as another person wherein they do not reply to your inquires, very unprofessional. They certainly presented well, but no follow up.
27 September 2017

We are sorry you had a negative experience at Impact Recruitment. We wish we could respond to all applicants, but we receive hundreds everyday and unless they make the shortlist, we are unable to respond.

Don't expect a reply
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC5 February 2017
Had a few interviews with Impact - for a position at their own office as well as other companies they set me up with. Never heard back - I called numerous times and was completely ignored. I do not recommend.
27 September 2017

Sorry to hear about your negative experience at Impact Recruitment. This seems strange- we interview candidates one time each year, and after every interview we get back to the candidate. If you are referring to the right company we gather more information and address it. You can contact us at inquiry@impactrecruitment.ca.