IMI – A Global People Company Employee Reviews

A great place to learn, grow and build a future!
Director of Engineering (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MI17 January 2019
Fantastic opportunities for those seeking personal and career growth.Very dynamic company looking to be the best and most innovated in what they do... Think Artificial Intelligence, Automation, system deployment and career growth! What a great combination!
Pros
Great People, Lots of Opportunity, Forward Thinking, Growing
Reawarding
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Reno, NV17 January 2019
Working for IMI is like working with a family. I enjoy the fast passed environment. I have been very greatful for all the advancement opportunies that have been offered to me. Working for IMI has been very rewarding and I am blessed to be a part of this amazing company!
You won't regret working here!
Corporate Communication Specialist (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON16 January 2019
IMI has a one of a kind company culture. The employees make up a fun, creative team. I highly recommend working for IMI for many reasons. You will learn and grow in a very short time.
IMI actually cares about their employees.
Videographer and Editor (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON16 January 2019
A company that really works hard to keep its employees. IMI has offered me a great company culture, an opportunity to work in the field that I studied, an awesome starting salary, the friendliest coworkers, and the chance to hone my skills. Not many companies care for their employees the way IMI does.
Pros
appreciation events, innovative, opportunity to advance career, company culture
work hard, play hard
Manager (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON16 January 2019
IMI has been an awesome place to work. One of the most important aspects of IMI is their culture. IMI works very hard to ensure high quality work is being performed but also that a proper work life balance is maintained. We have a lot of fun at work and give back through events like BBQ's, pot lucks and bubble soccer. Our candidates and external customers are our utmost priority and we want to deliver the best service possible. IMI is an awesome place to work, they really take care of their employees.
Honestly one the best companies I have ever worked with...
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON16 January 2019
IMI - A Global People Company is one of the most progressive workplaces I've ever seen with the most positive company culture you will ever experience.

We have an amazing team, the management is engaged, high energy and always have a positive and motivating outlook.

We are all encouraged to live a balanced lifestyle, take our own professional development to the next level and regularly have team building/bonding activities in and out of the office.

There's a weekly check-in system where you can honestly rate your week and address any issues that you have.

Very happy here and highly recommend this place!
Pros
Culture, balance, team, management.
Cons
None.
Amazing Culture and Environment
Candidate Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON10 January 2019
IMI is an awesome place to work. The culture is one of hard work, but they definitely believe in rewarding the hard work too - the compensation package includes competitive benefits and salaries, plus they do fun things like pizza parties, etc. They are huge on development and growth of all employees across all levels of employees and encourage training and experience to grow. I highly recommend working for IMI!
Pros
Pizza parties, potluck lunches, free coffee/tea
Wonderful Workplace
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON10 January 2019
The culture at IMI can't be beat - you truly feel valued and like a part of a family here! Management is supportive and encouraging, and the team is incredibly hard-working, motivated and energetic. The collaborative environment makes it feel like everyone has a voice here.
Pros
Work-life balance, social events, benefits
Cons
None!
Amazing place to work! I have so much fun going into work every day!
Social Media Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON8 April 2018
This place is fabulous! I actually look forward to going into work everyday! The team is great and super supportive and they look for collaborations from all departments. Definitely a place someone who is bubbly should work.
Pros
The Work Culture is Amazing
Cons
Collaborative and productive workplace – surrounded by hardworking individuals
Intern (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON30 January 2018
IMI focuses on maintaining a work/life balance for the employees. The staff is hardworking, encouraging and willing to collaborate with one another. The office space is bright and open, making it easier to get things done. I look forward to coming in every morning!
Pros
Positive work environment
Great work culture
Finance Intern (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON18 August 2017
there is a collaborative working environment at IMI where I have full support from all of the colleagues. Everyone is friendly and hard-working. The management team is amazing and does care for employees.
Pros
good management, work-life balance
Cons
salary
It was the best
Recruitment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ON4 September 2015
Great atmosphere and fun and understanding managers. I would recommend this job for anyone who can handle stress but understands that there is always reward