IMI – A Global People Company

IMI – A Global People Company Employee Reviews

Canada19 reviews
This position was intense in a good way.

Working with a powerful team on large scale recruiting all over North America.

You were invited to flex your skills outside of your role and management was supportive of growth as a team.
IMI is an incredible place to work! The office culture in Ottawa is outstanding. Departments collaborate effectively, there are always great events going on throughout the month, and we are not only recognized but rewarded for our hard work.

It’s great to be a part of this growing company - highly recommend!

Highly recommend this company!
16 December 2019
Hi there!!
Thank you for the great review!! We are happy you enjoy your time with us!!
The General Labour is not called out alot of the Moves. are not spelled or Typed on the Bag. Labour Laws are Fallowed because of The Steel Toed Shoes and Helmet.
I worked for this company 6 months. I put in long hours 7 days a week sometimes even in poor work conditions. I’m 40+ degree weather and no fans. The owner thought it be a good idea to give a “gift” from the heart for my child who has terminal illness. All the really wanted to do was take pictures with him or ofhim with their “gift” to make their company look like they are a family company. I fainted on their site because of heat exhaustion. I had an emergency and had to leave they told me it was ok. Then called me late at night to tell me not to come back. Ignored many calls thereafter
I will never get a job from there ever again they lie and tell u bs and then they don’t tell you anything and fire u and not right there they call u at night like the loser company they are bout they a people company they let other companies dictate how they keep or fire their employees no good
25 September 2019
Hi there,

We are so sorry to hear about your negative experience. Our people are our #1 priority.

We'd like to hear more of your story and help any way we can. Please reach out to us directly at info@imipeople.com at your earliest convenience.

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
very good environment, very nice people. I would rather work there instead of work on campus. IMI has the coolest team and a flexible schedule. The CEO is the coolest who cares a lot to his employees.
25 September 2019
What an awesome review! Glad you had a great time working with us at our Ottawa HQ! Hopefully, we see you again soon!
Fantastic opportunities for those seeking personal and career growth.Very dynamic company looking to be the best and most innovated in what they do... Think Artificial Intelligence, Automation, system deployment and career growth! What a great combination!
Pros
Great People, Lots of Opportunity, Forward Thinking, Growing
Working for IMI is like working with a family. I enjoy the fast passed environment. I have been very greatful for all the advancement opportunies that have been offered to me. Working for IMI has been very rewarding and I am blessed to be a part of this amazing company!
IMI has a one of a kind company culture. The employees make up a fun, creative team. I highly recommend working for IMI for many reasons. You will learn and grow in a very short time.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at IMI – A Global People Company?
A company that really works hard to keep its employees. IMI has offered me a great company culture, an opportunity to work in the field that I studied, an awesome starting salary, the friendliest coworkers, and the chance to hone my skills. Not many companies care for their employees the way IMI does.
Pros
appreciation events, innovative, opportunity to advance career, company culture
IMI has been an awesome place to work. One of the most important aspects of IMI is their culture. IMI works very hard to ensure high quality work is being performed but also that a proper work life balance is maintained. We have a lot of fun at work and give back through events like BBQ's, pot lucks and bubble soccer. Our candidates and external customers are our utmost priority and we want to deliver the best service possible. IMI is an awesome place to work, they really take care of their employees.
IMI - A Global People Company is one of the most progressive workplaces I've ever seen with the most positive company culture you will ever experience.

We have an amazing team, the management is engaged, high energy and always have a positive and motivating outlook.

We are all encouraged to live a balanced lifestyle, take our own professional development to the next level and regularly have team building/bonding activities in and out of the office.

There's a weekly check-in system where you can honestly rate your week and address any issues that you have.

Very happy here and highly recommend this place!
Pros
Culture, balance, team, management.
Cons
None.
IMI is an awesome place to work. The culture is one of hard work, but they definitely believe in rewarding the hard work too - the compensation package includes competitive benefits and salaries, plus they do fun things like pizza parties, etc. They are huge on development and growth of all employees across all levels of employees and encourage training and experience to grow. I highly recommend working for IMI!
Pros
Pizza parties, potluck lunches, free coffee/tea
The culture at IMI can't be beat - you truly feel valued and like a part of a family here! Management is supportive and encouraging, and the team is incredibly hard-working, motivated and energetic. The collaborative environment makes it feel like everyone has a voice here.
Pros
Work-life balance, social events, benefits
Cons
None!
This place is fabulous! I actually look forward to going into work everyday! The team is great and super supportive and they look for collaborations from all departments. Definitely a place someone who is bubbly should work.
Pros
The Work Culture is Amazing
Cons
IMI focuses on maintaining a work/life balance for the employees. The staff is hardworking, encouraging and willing to collaborate with one another. The office space is bright and open, making it easier to get things done. I look forward to coming in every morning!
Pros
Positive work environment
there is a collaborative working environment at IMI where I have full support from all of the colleagues. Everyone is friendly and hard-working. The management team is amazing and does care for employees.
Pros
good management, work-life balance
Cons
salary
I am very proud to be part of the IMI-group, it is a great company to work for, the team work is the most important part of IMI- family, but with regret the company is closing the manufacturing and operation facilities in Canada and Switzerland.
Pros
Exellent personal benefits
Cons
Always in rush and late delivery
Great atmosphere and fun and understanding managers. I would recommend this job for anyone who can handle stress but understands that there is always reward