IMAGEMOTION

IMAGEMOTION Employee Reviews

Canada3 reviews
Great place to feel the rushed-pace of design and fashion.
Very nice place with good people. The workload was a bit intense and the job security was nonexistent. People are always rolling out and in and I really think is because of the low salary.
Pros
Fast paced work
Cons
Salary and advancement
Intern at Imagemotion
Avoid. Wow, I thought this was a cool experience because at first people seemed pretty cool. Then you realize they have interns not because they are actually interested in getting to know them or hiring them, but rather, you realize they dont want to pay more employees so they use and hire interns. They have like 4 interns at the same time and only one in like two years got hired. You do NOT learn anything really and it becomes unmotivated and a waste of time. You feel used and exploited. They do NOT pay you which in my book, should not even be legal. I have a degree at Uni and various experiences, so why should my time be used? Its real life, we all need to pay bills and feel worthy. So, PLEASE for your own sake, find another place to work, trust me there are so many in the field. The people I worked with were all young and many seem competitive, jealous and wanted to look intimidating when sadly, people there don't even make money.
Fun and challenging
Very professional CEO and great growing company in Montreal. Would work for them again if given the chance one day. Learned a lot and worked with very good clients.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at IMAGEMOTION. Our community is ready to answer.
IMAGEMOTION Reviews by Job Title