IKON Complete Inc.

IKON Complete Inc. Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews
Great Company!
Amazing, friendly, kind and hardworking team! I am fortunate to be in such a welcoming work environment with very supportive and knowledgeable management.
Good working environment!
This office provides a professional yet fun working environment. Not a "dog eat dog" setting. Everyone helps one another. At the end of the day we all work for a common goal. Excellent place to learn the industry. We work on a multitude of jobs - which exposes the Talent Acquisition to many aspects.
I've been here 7 years and still going...
Great company to work for. Management shows great leadership and this is a firm who truly cares about helping people. There can be flexible hours and the occasional ability to work from home.
Excellent Work Environment
Great working environment. Management wants you to succeed and will provide help and support to ensure you do so. Great place if you are new in the industry and looking for a place to grow professionally.
Great place to work!
Great place to work! Family type of environment! This job had provided me career growth and learningas well as stability! Achievements are celebrated in a great way! We have fun but work hard too!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at IKON Complete Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
IKON Complete Inc. Reviews by Job Title