IKO Industries Ltd.

IKO Industries Ltd. Employee Reviews for Demand Planner

Demand Planner3 reviews
Canada3 reviews

Small office, traditional environment

Being owned by a family, a lot of the "traditional" paradigmas are still in use. There is work/life balance but definitely very little opportunities to grow and learn and within the same team each person can be treated differently depending on seniority or other "social abilities".

Pros

Free lunch once in a while, big Christmas party in January

Cons

Dealing with the "power" circle, i.e. people that influence managers and decision makers, gossiping and unprofessional

Official response from IKO Industries Ltd.

6 August 2020
Thank you for your review. We work hard on ensuring our staff are able to enjoy a great work life balance and value all feedback as to what you think we’re getting right and the areas in which we need to focus our attention to create a better company. We would be happy to further discuss the specific details of your experience that you felt weren’t positive and how we can improve on them. Please feel free to contact us at social@iko.com to discuss at any time.

Okay company

Very busy all day. Learned Logistics skills The work place culture is not the best. The hardest part of the job is the make sure all work is complete on time and efficiently.

Pros

Rrsp

Cons

long drive

Official response from IKO Industries Ltd.

10 June 2020
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments and thoughts with us.

Insights into IKO Industries Ltd.

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Inclusive work environment

shrug your shoulders and say "oh well, that's the way it's always been"

Chock full of uncooperative managers who would rather make their own job easier than work as a team to accomplish something to better the company and its customers. Virtually no communication between departments, and sometimes even within departments. Suggested improvements are met with, "Yes we know that would make things better but the departments involved aren't willing to change." Hiring is based on IQ-type test with no weight given to the ability to work with other people. The owners are great people with a strong vision. Unfortunately the management team below them doesn't seem to be on the same page. All in all a very frustrating place to work.

Pros

nice barbecue every June, free ice cream and a t-shirt

Cons

lack of teamwork

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IKO Industries Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement