IKO Industries Ltd.

Customer Service Representative3 reviews
Canada3 reviews

familymanagerbenefitenvironmentlotgoodemployeemanagement

Lovely co-workers.

Why have values when it's not being instilled.SHARING KNOWLEDGE helps us find ways to improve our businessfor the benefit of all.INTEGRITY defines how we do what we sayLONG-TERM thinking frames our decision-making to help secure a brighter future.PERFORMANCE ensures that we will never stop trying to improve ourselves.HUMILITY creates honest, open and respectful relationships among all.AGILITY, combined with knowledge, helps us deliver sound decisions quickly.

Pros

Lovely co-workers.

Cons

Customer Service Director zero, Leadership zero, PayScale lacking, Pay increase insulting, High turn over, HR Business Partners zero, Inclusion zero zero, EXIT INTERVIEW why bother ask why we left or are leaving, NOTHING changes.

29 April 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us and provide your open feedback. We are glad to see you generally enjoyed your time as an IKO team member. We are always looking for ways to improve. If you would like to provide further details or input as to how we can improve the IKO experience, please email us at assistance@iko.com

Decent place to work at

It’s a decent office job especially for your first job after graduating. Cubicle life can get kinda boring but it’s good if you like working independently. The people are nice. I just wish the company was open to allowing things like WFH or casual clothing. A lot of the companies nowadays offer competitive benefits and I just don’t see much of that here. Pay is not that great considering COL nowadays but it’s manageable. Workload can get stressful sometimes depending on busy season.What I liked was there’s actually a lot of opportunities to move up the ladder and get other opportunities within the organization. Standing desks was also nice since my last place didn’t have any. The people here are super nice and I made some good friends. Overall it is a decent job.

22 April 2022
Hello and thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback on your experience working with us. We are always interested in further elevating the experience of our team members, and are sorry to hear you found your experience unsatisfactory. We would be happy to further discuss your recommendations. If you would like to provide further details or input as to how we can improve the IKO experience, please email us at assistance@iko.com

Insights into IKO Industries Ltd.

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Inclusive work environment

Fun place to work. Supervisors were excellent.

Company were very supportive of employees. Encouraged advancement and provided training when appropriate. People were fun and played together out of work as well.

10 June 2020
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments and thoughts with us.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IKO Industries Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement