IKEA Employee Review

Very productive retail store
Sales (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 November 2013
Over the years at Ikea I was able to see first hand how a world class business brings in customers, and moves thousands of products on a daily basis. In customer service, I learned all the warts of the business and in sales I was able to see how customers shop and what home furnishings and household products mean to real people and how it can positively impact their lives.
Pros
learning experience
Cons
mostly part-time shift work

Other IKEA Employee Reviews

fun place to work at for the most part
Carts CoWorker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 April 2018
Most Enjoyable part of the job was that your coworkers are very friendly and also hard working.
a typical day at work for me was mostly slow during the week from Monday to Thursday but from Friday to Sunday would be very fast pace job on the weekends.
The hardest part about the job was having to help people who are very rude to you for no reason.
the Management was okay my team lead was the best but Management wasn't really up to par with most things with my department.
Pros
sometimes free lunches
Cons
dont get much help majority of the time
Fast paced, good quality
Efficient Goods Flow Co-worker (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 April 2018
My time working at IKEA has been a great one for sure. The team I work with is great, and the management is friendly. It is a family to be sure. The team is just the same, funny and enjoyable, hard working and dependable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IKEA. Our community is ready to answer.

51.8K