IKEA Employee Review

Diverse clientele problem solving
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  East Palo Alto, CA19 March 2014
Punctuality is very important once you clock in have to get on the floor ready to do chores and help customers. Checking tags for products, making sure products are in good condition. Building furniture on the floor while helping customers.I am a senior co-worker so I am asked to get chores done for the day then I delegate the chores to all the co-workers.
Some of the Management is supportive and see your hard-work and some don't. The Store Manager is friendly but does not take time to know her old staff and what role they play in the department.
The enjoyable part of work is the diversity of the work environment.
Pros
Benefits, $3.00 lunch.
Cons
No growth for internal staff unless you know someone in management.

Other IKEA Employee Reviews

fun place to work at for the most part
Carts CoWorker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 April 2018
Most Enjoyable part of the job was that your coworkers are very friendly and also hard working.
a typical day at work for me was mostly slow during the week from Monday to Thursday but from Friday to Sunday would be very fast pace job on the weekends.
The hardest part about the job was having to help people who are very rude to you for no reason.
the Management was okay my team lead was the best but Management wasn't really up to par with most things with my department.
Pros
sometimes free lunches
Cons
dont get much help majority of the time
Fast paced, good quality
Efficient Goods Flow Co-worker (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 April 2018
My time working at IKEA has been a great one for sure. The team I work with is great, and the management is friendly. It is a family to be sure. The team is just the same, funny and enjoyable, hard working and dependable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IKEA. Our community is ready to answer.

51.8K