Comfortable and no tricky question. Most of the questions would be situational questions to see how to you solve the problem. just be you and honest. Also, make sure you know their values and give have some thoughts on those.
It was great, from the reception to the interviewer. Once you get your interview, you are pretty much hired. Just make sure you are being honest about what your schedule and what you are confident with. Good luck!
Relaxed and comfortable.
Interviewers will want to know how the candidate's values line up with Ikea's with respect to things like sustainability, cost-consciousness, leadership by example, etc.
Group interview then one on two managers then hire on the spot
I had 3 interviews in total. One was phone, another one was in a group setting, and last one was with the actual department manager. I remember briefly I got hired within 2 weeks. I'm not sure how the process now because that was 10 years ago. Things might've changed over the years for external hiring.
Very well rounded, my Team-Leader Serji did a great job, he was clear, and all around enjoyable to speak too. He was mature, and everything he asked was to the point, and was open to questions.
- What are the working hours at IKEA?11 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make IKEA a better place to work?6 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at IKEA?5 people answered
- What are the perks offered by IKEA?5 people answered
- How long after applying do you get a response?5 people answered
- Does IKEA allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at IKEA?4 people answered
- Hiring age4 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview?4 people answered
- Does IKEA require background check?4 people answered