iGuard Security Employee Reviews

Friendly environment at my site
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON20 September 2019
My typical day at work was on 15th September because on that day a man came from the rogers team.Actually he came here for the promotions which is offered by the rogers.I learned few things from him because he has a multi talented guy.He knows many languages like Hindi,Punjabi and English. He was very polite and friendly to all of the residents.The management team is very co- operative with me.My workplace is quiet but its interesting.The hardest part of my job is that when so many complaints coming out from the residents and you must have to solve in a very polite manner.The enjoyable part of the job is that when you do foot patrol around all over the building and its make your body fit.
Horrible company to work for
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 July 2019
This company is very unorganized. They only care about the clients being happy. They let clients complain about little things such as not smiling and accuse you for being too “harsh”. They have cameras that watch you during your shift which is illegal. They will hire anyone and fire you without notice.
Pros
Uniform is good quality
Cons
Management is terrible.
Friendly environment
Concierge/Patrol Guard (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON30 March 2019
I started working for IGuard in August of last year and still currently employed by the company. It is a great place to work, all the staff I have had the pleasure in meeting and working with greeted me with open arms as I started and have treated me with the upmost respected while trusting me with the responsibilities of the site I am working. I would recommend this company to anybody looking to get into the Security Guard Field.
Bad job
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Ontario19 March 2019
Don’t work here.
Not a good place to work.
Worst security company out there.
The client treats you terribly and the company lets them get away with it. The sites pretty much don’t give you scheduled breaks because you’re on your own and the residents can talk to you anytime about an issues. No accessible water on site other than the bathroom.
Worst company in the Security industry
former employee (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 February 2019
Do not waste your time even considering this company for a security position

Don't apply to this company

Absolutely horrible company to work for.
Horrible company
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON27 February 2019
Very poorly managed company, can not keep track of employees, site's are way too far. Scheduling dpt is unprofessional. They will call you day and night and no courtesy
Pros
Great for students
Great Company!!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Port Credit, ON15 February 2019
iGuard is an emerging company in the security industry offering physical guard services, technology solutions and remote monitoring services. The company is growing fast therefore there is a lot of opportunity for growth. iGuard offers competitive wages, benefits and great support from head office. The company's wide array of services/security solutions provides employees with different experiences and skills they will not get elsewhere in the industry.
Small company with limited opportunities
Concierge services and constant interaction (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 February 2019
Good company to work for if you enjoy security monitoring. The staff are very nice and willing to work toward company objectives. The environment is very much a team setting.
Good Company
Field Operation Supervisor/ Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Port Credit, ON1 February 2019
a small company that offers room for growth, and opportunity for those who show commitment. Great set of staff as well that helps welcome you into the company
Pros
Good co workers
Cons
Pay not the greatest
got good experience
Concierge (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 November 2018
My work experience in the security industry has helped me shape and define my communication, time management and conflict resolution skills. this job helps me to increase my listening, time management and organizational skills.
bad place to work at
Operator (Former Employee) –  Port Credit, ON8 June 2018
you will be working in a small room with about 6-7 other people which is not vented when i worked there for about 4 months i was sick all the time from the amount of dust in the air i would say apply if this is you last resort if not hold out
Cons
can't leave for lunch on your break
Guard (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 January 2018
Excellent place to learn CCTV aspects.
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON26 October 2017
Excellent company to work for. Many aspects of new advance equipment and processes to learn and improve ones skills. Excellent pay for new hires. Raises are few and extremely far between.
Pros
Excellent place to learn
Cons
No benefits, but broken promises for raises and benefits.
Operator (Former Employee) –  Port Credit, ON3 August 2017
Good environment
Control Centre Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON26 September 2016
Good place to work in. The schedules could of been a bit more fair. supervisors were fair and hard working. Although sometimes with the reliance on other entities to help out with the job were laxing.
Pros
great environment to work in
Cons
long hours.
Great Company!
Business Development / Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, PE12 November 2015
Served as member of executive management team of start-up security services provider. Held full accountability for identifying new opportunities, developing long-term relationships, executing new market entry strategies, coordinating sales and customer support functions. Developed and implemented strategic marketing plans, established marketing and sales objectives, and prepared profitability reports. Diligently prospected through tireless cold calling and penetrating new accounts within highly competitive industry.