good experience and positive place
• Composes and prepares correspondence, invoices, reports, presentations, prepares minutes, and maintains appropriate files.
• Purchase materials, services and equipment at the request of the project personnel, generate purchase orders and enter data into accounting system.
• Follow up on client inquiries and complaints.
• Recruiting staff - this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, short listing, interviewing and selecting candidates.
• Administering payroll , maintain the personal records of employees on matters such as wages, superannuation, leave and training, and prepare associated management reports.
• Assist employees on work matters, career development, personal problems and industrial matters.
• Writing staff handbooks