IGN Entertainment Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
The people are nice
Video Editor/Producer (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CA7 February 2018
Everyone is one big family but unfortunately, the pay is low and management is very poor. No room for upward advancements whatsoever. There's no accountability among the executive staff.
Working at IGN
Manager of Production, Video (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CA1 August 2014
IGN is a fasted paced, cutting edge media outlet with a do or die attitude. It's extremely challenging and incredibly rewarding to help grow a company filled with some of the most talent and hard working people in the industry today.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Production Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA5 June 2013
IGN Entertainment is a great company and I greatly value my time there. I gained a huge amount of valuable experience and am excited to move forward with my career.
Solid opportunities with upper management strugles
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA23 April 2013
While at IGN, you can get amazing opportunities to show your worth and work on some amazing ad products, content, and events projects. The company culture is what you would expect it to be with great networking opportunities and discussions about the industry; however, the upper management goes through changes once a year. During my time there, I witness so many changes where the overall vision of the company was always in question. Depending on your role, this would affect your day-to-day routine.
Working freelance for IGN is great
Freelance Editor (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FL1 April 2013
As a freelancer, I was given the opportunity to do something that I truly enjoy on a project-to-project basis. My direct superiors were always incredibly helpful and made me feel like an integral part of the team even though I was working from the East Coast and they were on the West Coast.