Igloo Food Equipment Employee Reviews

Bad Owners/Management
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  North York, ON22 February 2018
Owners do not know how to manage the store and don’t know how to respect employees. Constant gossiping from ’older ladies’. People thinking they’re in charge of everything and everyone because management does not care about you. “If you don’t like it then leave” attitude. Examples of bad management: they made their marketer the Human Resources manager aswell. Just overall worst place to work. Do not come here if you have self respect. This place will tear you down, not by physical work but mentally and no advancement at all even though they promise it. Do not let them trick you.
Pros
Free food
Cons
calm enviroment, but very bad managment
Sales consultant (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON16 June 2016
The company has a very laid back environment, which in my opinion led to very bad management decisions. No job security was guaranteed as they were always getting rid of people and hiring people for short periods of time.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
horrible management
Productive and fun workplace
Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  North York, ON27 August 2014
Great people to work with! I learned a lot. Managers are awesome. They are very friendly and nice.
Typical Day
Office Manager Assistant (Former Employee) –  Concord, ON12 June 2014
My day started at 9.30 am Monday through Friday. First thing in the morning I had to check for any messages, if there is any distribute among managers and sales team, check for deliveries, confirm with clients, update company clientele list. Throughout the day my responsibilities were answering phone calls, up to 7 lines, taking messages, customer service, process cash/debit/cheque/credit payments using Quickbooks, faxing, photocopying, sales, co-operating with warehouse and sales team, stocking company files, creating new files, updating company clientele list. By the end of the day, I had to make pick up and delivery paper for deliveries for the next day, make sure that client system is up to date, messages are all distributed among managers and sales team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Igloo Food Equipment. Our community is ready to answer.

Igloo Food Equipment Reviews by Location