a place to grow with no ceiling and family/life balance
- Typical work day can be described as:
Always sweat the small stuff, because you never know who your audience will be when you're presenting
- What I've learned
1. 'No' is never the end of a conversation. Rather the beginning.
2. The basics are just as important as the advanced stuff
3. Try to understand the emotions behind a person's decision - more... as well as their logic.
- My previous managers are still good friends of mine and continue to mentor me in the areas of business development and leadership
- Workplace Culture
A place to grow, with a focus on the clients' needs
- The ha ... - less
ProsExposure to a plethora of new experiences/challenges that push you to be a better person
ConsYou have to have thick skin. Hearing 'no' can still hurt and it takes a lot of EQ to push through it