IFDS

IFDS Employee Reviews

Canada8 reviews
The people at IFDS were wonderful to work with. Recent efforts to move into new markets do not appear to have gone as well as hoped. I wish them well on into the future.
I love to work at IFDC. Management is great and co workers are very cooperative. Work as a team. Giving good time understand the systems. Great secure environment.
Great place to start your IT career. Management is supportive.
Progressive technology to work with.

Advanced methodologies.

Great employee lounge with various activities.
A good place to grow and start a carrer in Technology. Workplace culture varies from team to team. Hardest part of the job is no collaboration between divisions. Enjoyable part is the team and division was great.
Pros
Good place to learn and grow
Cons
Very inflexible environment and very resistant to change. Too many unqualified managers with their only qualification is being with the company for xx years.
Pros
good package
Cons
Self preservation mentality is dominant with all employees. no knowledge sharing.
Getting in early and leaving late especially at tax year in April was part of the culture there in Cash Management ,which at the time I accepted. The Mangement team there supported me in my problems. The staff were fantastic, but I did have problem managing people . Overall IFDS were a great company to work for.
Core hours are 8.30 am - 5.00 pm. 1 hr lunch. Learnt about mutual funds transactions and transfer agency business. New management trying to bring some sanity to the place, too many changes at the same time, so there is some resistance by the "old reliables" Co-workers quite understanding and helpful but there is some distrust and no regular promotion. Hardest part is working sometimes without appropriate guidance. I enjoyed time off work.
Pros
Many competent long serving staff
Cons
Problems with organisation and standards
work day is challenging and interesting
professional work environment