IEC Holden Employee Reviews

company of high potential poorly managed
Manager (Former Employee) –  Montreal, Quebec4 August 2017
Pros
The company can still bank on its past reputation to recover
Cons
The inexperienced CEO can still pull the company down
company of high potential poorly mangeged
Manager (Former Employee) –  Montreal, Quebec10 June 2017
The company has more than 100-year history. Business has floundered in the last few years due to market conditions and most importantly due to executive mishandling. It had lost most of its people with experience and scrambling with limited success to bringing experienced (and honest) personal. This is compounded by a high turnover of staff. The company in the effort to grow is trying to adapt a multination corporate culture by disregarding aspects of the company that made it successful in the past
Pros
The company can still bank on its past reputation to recover
Cons
The inxperiece CEO can still pull the company down
Friendly environment, Great coworkers
Peinturage, Ménage de l'usine, livraisons (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 May 2017
My time at IEC Holden was very pleasant. On the first day, my manager was very nice to me as well as the coworkers. My job over there was primarily to paint their finished products, but I also cleaned the place and I did some delivery/packing/shipping their products.

Mon temps à IEC Holden était très plésante. Au premier jour du travail, mon gérant était très amical avec moi ainsi que les travailleurs. Mon travail pour cette compagnie était de peinturer leurs produits finaux, mais je faisais aussi le ménage de l'usine et je faisais quelque unes de leurs livraisons/emballage de leurs produits.
Great clerical job
Temporary Clerk (Current Employee) –  St Laurent, QC19 September 2016
Tasks were assigned by department managers, though room was given to me to further organize/benefit separate tasks on my own. Management and co-workers were very helpful and nice.
Great place to work. Super nice people
LOGISTICS COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Montreal, QC10 June 2016
Very busy, deal with all departments. I learned all my logistics at IEC Holden. Management always trying to make improvements. Co-workers were the best I ever worked with, just like family. Hardest part of the job was when there were multiple shipments all at the same time and I was the only one doing that job. Great jobs were rewarded at our awards ceremony every year. I will definitely miss working there.
Challenging and Rewarding
Mechanical Designer and Drafter (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC10 April 2016
Given the projects coming in, tight deadlines and strict requirements
make IEC perfect for anyone looking for a challenge.
Great place to work. young dynamic team and employee engagement is very strong.
Plant Manager Canadian Operations (Former Employee) –  Montreal10 September 2015
Very well structured company, Employee recognition and awards ceremony is a priority for the President of the company. Team work is encouraged and communication is key.

The Chairman of the board and the board members are right placed individuals that support the management team unconditionally.
Pros
Highly dynamic and competent people
Cons
too much travel
Excellent admin
VPI Operator (Current Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC16 March 2015
Find easy going people around you, and admin taking care of you at all time.i will definitely work there again and again.

Thanks