Ideon Packaging

Working at Ideon Packaging: Latest Ideon Packaging Reviews

Canada7 reviews

Nice place to work with. Work environment is very good.

Company culture is good, it's fun to work with co workers who lend you help when you needed. Good activities, relaxed place to work not much pressure and quotas to drag you to work. Smooth flow of work. Pay increase is good and benefits too. Bonus and more.

Pros

Positive place to work, nice co workers, salary, benefits, and opportunities are very good.

Cons

Did not notice any cons.

Great culture

Company is people first and customer 2nd focused. Great place to work! They go above and beyond to show all their team members how important they are to the overall company success.

Ideon is a great place to work. Its located at a great location in Richmond, opposite the Fraser River.The people are great! The benefits are amazing.

Great people and fun place to work at their main building

Working at their main site is amazing. Great people. Make sure you enjoy working with the people and have fun at it. If not, it will be as enjoyable.

good company with friendly staff

Employees made the job fun and were helpful, company created cardboard displays and boxes for many different companies and my duties included stripping and palletizing skids with the product then wrapping them and also cleaning the general area of where i worked

Top notch company to work for.

I was very impressed with this company right from the interview stage. The management was built with a great team of people who take lots of pride in their work and their company. The owners were open and friendly to all...They were at work everyday working as hard as their employees. Every morning I would be greeted by my fellow co-workers with a smile...and everyone would help you if needed. I wish I could have remained with this company...Yet I had to find other work after suffering an injury. This company was family oriented and always had events for workers and family. They supported and donated to charities and would lend their staff and resources to these charities to benefit children. A 5 star company in my opinion. Wish all companies would follow Ideon's lead.

Pros

Flexible schedule

A great crew and management team!

I setup and ran a secondary warehouse, shipping customers orders out on a daily basis.

Pros

Worked by myself

Cons

N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ideon Packaging. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement