IDA pharmacy

IDA pharmacy Pay & Benefits reviews

Good place to learn
Pharmacy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 November 2017
Friendly co-workers, Good management, very poor facilities in working area condition and lunch room. Gives very good training by employer. Too much deadlines, overall a challenging job. I enjoyed when I was there.
Pros
Free pizza days
Cons
Salary not enough to this kind of job
friendly environment
Pharmacy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 June 2016
the best place to work. my manager was very good and made my work very easy. co-workers were also friendly and always helped me to overcome the difficult tasks.
Pros
free choclates
Cons
long standing
enjoyable work place with alot of insentive for advancement
Bookkeeper / Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Fort Nelson, BC9 November 2012
Serving and greeting customers ,opening tills in morning,restocking and reordering Hallmark gifts and cards .Completing daily sales and office book keeping and stock . Taking care of my 6 store sections.Putting together seasonal displays throught the store.Preparing change float and bank deposits.Shipping and recieving of store inventory.Traing new cashiers on till and lottery machine and training them on their assigned sections.Closing off tills at nightand securing daily sales in safe. I have learned pharmacy book keeping.It was a one week crash course. I learned how valuable team work is.I learned how a pharmacy is operated and how to make your fell ow co-workers feel encourage and praised when doing a good job.Managment was always there when needed to answer any questions and to show you the best solutions for what ever task you are undertaking.My co-wokres were so much fun and became friends outside of work as well.Great bunch of people to work with. The hardest part of the job was being short staffed and trying to balance the office work and running of till and 6 scetions all at once.I did so without any complaint,but was very grateful when extra help was hired .The most enjoyable part of the job is hard to say because I enjoyed everything about it.The great people I worked with and the customers who always came in and made you smile. Or you were able to brighten their day just by asking how they are and showing interest in them.The community event we were involed in to raise money for local charitys ,such as bed races to raise money for the hospital M.R.I machine. Unfortunately  more... I had to return back to Ontario from B.C and leave thatb job behind.But left with great memories and still keep in touch.  less
Pros
employee discounts were incredible, and being involed in community charitable activities through the store.
Cons
not enough staff to handle the work load.